Acne is one of the most hated disorder by young age group. The major concern of this problem is that occurs mainly at most noticeable area like face and around throat. It has been noticed that the people who are suffering from Acne are un-confident, they do not like to socialize much, always try to keep themselves away from group activities and which also leads to depression, which all happens due to their poor face image which they are always afraid to show to the world. Many cases has been reported where people has done even suicidal attempts due to this disorder. Millions of dollars every year are spent on Acne products, however there are several things, which you can do, to keep you safe from acne and to stop its growth and to ultimately cure the same.
What is Acne?
Acne's full name is Acne vulgaris.
What is the cause of Acne vulgaris?
It happens due to imbalance of hormones named pilosebaceous on human face and chest due to which your skin comes up with pimples and make your face look dull and rotten.
Though, it completely depends upon skin to skin, another major reason for Acne has been discussed a lot is build up of oil and dead skin in pores of an individuals skin which occurs due to natural hormones, bacterial infection which can easily infect oil glands and pores and grow very quickly and could happen due to hereditary backgrounds.
Age group most affected with Acne?
As per a research conducted by a known US company, the age group which is most affected with Acne vulgaris is14-24 years.
Prevention and Cure: - There are quite a few things which you can keep in your mind and take care of to keep your away from the attack of acne on your skin especially people with oily skin usually have more chances of acne than dry skin: -
1. Drink lot of water daily, In fact make habit of drinking at least 2-3 liters of fresh purified water. The major part of our body, cells are made up of water and drinking lot of water is always useful not only for our skin but also for health, as it keeps your digestive system proper as well. It's a fact the if your digestive system and biological system is perfect you have very less chances of getting exposed to skin diseases like Acne.
2. Wash your face as many times you can at least 5-6 times a day, especially, when you are exposed to dust and also do it several times in monsoon weather, due to the fact, in monsoon, there is lot of moisture in air and it makes the skin sticky and washing your face several times a day, keep your skin being vulnerable to bacteria and fungal infections.
3. Use only mild soaps, better, if you go for herbal ones and avoid chemical soaps. Using chemical soaps are not good for Acne skin and sometimes can cause itching.
4. If possible try applying mud and sandalwood powder based face packs that help in keeping skin dry
5. Use calamine based lotion in case of irritation or itching on the skin and ensures that you do not burst the pimples. Bursting pimples could lead to more infection and thus Acne vulgaris. The vital thing to keep in mind is when a pimple appears, you can get rid of it quickly if you treat it properly.
6. In summers when your skin sheds more oil, before applying make up, rub your face with an ice, it will make you feel fresh for long.
Finally you can overcome from acne, here are the measures you should take to do best acne treatment, please follow the link: -