It seems that when you walk into a store, there exists a product for everything. Hand creams, dry skin creams, even stretch mark creams fill the aisles of pharmacies and grocery stores worldwide but have you noticed that there aren't many acne scar creams on the market? Why is this? The answer is there are not many products that can actually provide results to people burdened with these skin blemishes.
Regular acne scar creams leave a lot to be desired. Maybe some buyers have unrealistic expectations when acquiring the creams that turn out to be dangerous. There are times when these scars are just a post inflammatory issue and an acne scar product will not help and may not be needed at all. Your skin naturally rejuvenates itself every few months and will clean up red marks using its own regenerative properties.
Now the issue with some post inflammatory scarring is that people don't want to wait for weeks with red lesions and marks on their face. People are not patient when it comes to their appearance and complexion. Would you feel comfortable going into the office or your classroom with acne scars? No, you wouldn't. People want effective acne scars treatments immediately.
People with red or brown acne scars use creams based with hydroquinone to eliminate acne scars. This is a strong bleaching agent that has been banned in some European countries because of some questions about its use and the development of cancer. While the connection has not been cemented, just the possibility should scare people into using a more skin friendly acne scars product.
Most acne scars creams have ingredients such as silicone gel, vitamin A, botanical extracts, and other so called bio ingredients. Some creams use alpha hydroxy acids to create an abrasive to help eliminate the external layer of the skin so the healthier skin underneath can be exposed to help make the scars less visible.
Acne scars creams are very popular because they let people treat their scars at home without expensive surgeries, laser elimination treatments, or painful injections. Scar removal treatments are most commonly considered as optional treatments since there is no life threatening circumstances linked with the treatments. For the most part, your insurance company will not pay hundreds of dollars for you to eliminate acne scars.
The actions of biological products are:
- Diffuse acne scars and coordinate the ordered healing of scars and even keloids using biological enzymes.
- Promote healthy cellular production using the amino acid components of the dissolved scars.
- Improve cellular communication and synchronize skin cells. This helps maintain essential healthy cells in a trauma site.
- Biological renewal activators kick in after being applied to skin and start producing fibroblasts.
- Regenerate skin by elevating collagen and elastin fibers in the skin as well as increasing the elimination of damaged proteins. New skin cells are brought into the area where the scar existed and quickly reconstruct the injury site.
- Kill bacteria and dangerous pathogens that have the habit to infect skin pores. This is essential in avoiding loss of tissue and depressed scarring.
A safer and natural alternative to chemical acne treatments is now available in the form of a skin care product to treat a wide range of skin ailments.