In order to cure piles naturally, you must firstly understand what piles are and how they affect your health.
Piles, better known as hemorrhoids, are a painful condition that affects the anus and the rectal region. It is usually a lump or a tumor-like structure hanging out of the anus (external hemorrhoids) or present inside the anal canal (internal hemorrhoids). However, piles aren’t tumourous. It is simply an enlarged blood vessel (veins) in the anus. It is basically the dilation of the anal veins that causes piles.
Piles cures are in big demand these days, with natural cures being the preferred option for many piles sufferers.
When piles aggravate they can be exceedingly painful and can also interfere with your normal everyday life.
To be very honest, piles are a most irksome and uncomfortable health condition that can cause discomfort and embarrassing situations as well. They become itchy and irritating over time as the symptoms worsen.
Natural piles cures have been the most sought-after choice, although there are many conventional and effective treatment options for which you should pay your doctor a visit first before embarking on a journey to find your own piles cure. As natural piles cures are safe and non invasive people prefer to use them as an alternative to medicines and surgeries.
Some of the best health cures for piles are:
- Dry Figs when soaked in water and left overnight and then taken the next day on an empty stomach can help in clearing the anal canal and easing bowel movements. As constipation is a cause of piles, we must avoid it all costs.
- Roasted black cumin seeds can be powdered and mixed with water. This mixture must be drunk regularly in the morning for improved results.
- Mango seeds are a great relief for piles. Dry mango seeds are to be powdered and taken with honey twice daily for improved results.
- Cold water compress helps in relieving pain and irritation associated with piles.
- Aloe vera gel is an excellent natural piles cure that can reduce irritation and itching, and also heal the sore.
- Drinking lots of water can help in clearing the colon and anal canal. At least 8-10 glasses of water are required for an average adult.
- Lots of fiber in your diet will prevent constipation and help in curing piles.
In conclusion many piles sufferers first option is to try to cure piles naturally but you need to be careful that you do not see a worsening of the condition and you should always consult with your medical professional for the best piles cure.