If you worry about the excessive sweating and the bad odor, and want to know how to stop sweating, then you have to find the right solutions to meet this problem by identifying simple home remedies to stop sweating. As many of us have this sweating problem, but does not know how to stop sweating, there is no need to be anxious about how to stop sweating and staying away from all those parties and other events. Before understanding how to stop sweating, there are some simple home remedies which are found effective in the long run.
- Adding few drops of lime juice or vinegar to your bathing water can give you a fresh feeling as the fragrance stays on your body for hours. You will learn how to stop sweating in a natural way.
- Drink lots of grape juice and tomato juice as both are effective in keeping your body temperature cool and hence stops excessive sweating.
- You can also use deodorants and antiperspirants as this will keep the body odor away for few hours.
- Never wear synthetic clothes as this will increase sweating. Instead, use cotton, pure wool or silk clothes as these are natural fabrics and hence you will get lot of air flow which in turn improves your sweating problem and you find solution to your question on how to stop sweating.
- When you have difficulty in knowing how to stop sweating, try few glasses of buttermilk which are also effective in cooling your body. You can also scrub your body with chamomile oil to remain odor free.
- Thorough cleaning of your body and armpits makes your body fresh. Just rub the armpits with a cotton pad soaked in a mixture of water and baking soda to clean it completely.
- Regular practice of breathing exercises and yoga is also effective when you confront with yourself about how to stop sweating. The question of how to stop sweating would vanish from your mind if you strictly follow the exercise regimen.
- Taking regular bath and drying the body completely with a towel is important as this takes away a lot of dirt and bacteria from your body. You can also use some perfumed oil of your choice in the water if you like to make your bath more effective.
Are you having problems with excessive sweating? Check this out for Natural Ways to stop it