The population of most of the developed world is getting heavier each year.
And as a result too many people today are overweight or obese.
More likely, overweight people are prone to chronic illnesses such as type 2 diabetes,
cardiovascular disease, sleep disorders, reproductive problems and depression.
Aside from the genetic factors, the main reasons why more and more people are getting heavier
are due to various reasons like
-watching too much television,
-spending way too much time on the computer,
-relying on less manual work,
-eating far too much junk food and take aways.
If you see yourself in this situation, it's time to improve your life and self-esteem.
And it's time to get going, lose weight for a healthier lifestyle.
When planning to lose body fat, avoid fad diets promising fast weight loss.
Two reasons. . .
1) It is not healthy for you
2) Once you return to your normal eating habits, the weight will quickly return
The best way to lose body fat is to
- Sacrifice and plan to make small, life long changes to your eating habits;
- Reduce the calories, and eat 6 healthy meals during the day. This will reduce any cravings for junk food or sweets;
- Drink a minimum of 8 glasses of water a day;
- Eat less high fats such as biscuits, chocolate, fried onions, and chips
- Cut out both diet and non diet sodas
- Add less fat from butter, margarine and oil to foods
- Eat plenty of steam food, vegetables and fruits
- Reduce alcohol consumption if you drink more than 2 standard drinks per day
- With a calorie restricted diet, you might lose weight - but if you don't exercise, you will miss the chance of burning more body fat, and reduce the likelihood of diabetes and cardiovascular diseases. So Move your butt and start exercising.
And one of the best exercises to lose belly fat is the Turbulence Training Routine.
This is a great workout for beginners looking to lose body fat.
With that, aim to lose 5-10% of your weight over 3-6 months.
This is more of a realistic target, and much easier to achieve.
As a guide use your waist measurement as an indicator of the amount of body fat you have lost.
And so, if you are overweight and looking to reduce weight - the best way to lose body fat is
think long term, eat more and move more for a better you, today.
Need to know the truth about six pack abs ?
Visit http://www.squidoo.com/thetruthabout-sixpackabs1 now to learn how to get rock hard abs and effectively turbo-charge your fat burning metabolism to scorch away stubborn belly fat.