These days body language is more important than ever. It’s no longer what you say that matters but how you say it or more importantly how flashy you can get your message across. Women are using this to their full advantage.
Women are on the go more now than ever before in society. They are displaying their strengths and sexuality to the world and this isn’t more evident than what they are doing to their own bodies. Women are getting tattoos, body piercing, and body glitter. They're looking for any little thing to catch your eye.
Let’s take body glitter as an example. If she's wearing body glitter or crystals, she wants to sparkle just like they do those little crystals. She is girlish and fun, curious and playful, and still believes in magic. She doesn’t need any guy to make her twinkle. She can do it all on her own.
If you want to try out this look and attitude, try going glamorous by wearing a little glitter your next night out. You can shimmer and shine or razzle and dazzle with silver, gold or a frosted pastel with these application tips.
- Take a moment to consider the look you'd like to achieve. Do you want to add sparkle to your face or shimmer to your body? Most products are face or body specific.
- Consider the color of your makeup and the color of your outfit when selecting a shade. Gold complements a warmer complexion, while silver works best on cool-toned complexions. Match colored glitter to hues in your makeup and clothing.
- Complete your makeup before applying glitter to your face. Using a very small amount of glitter, dab it gently near the eyes, just above the lash tips or at the outer corners of the eyes.
- Get dressed before applying body glitter. Your choices will range between glitter powders, gels and lotions.
- Focus on exposed skin, such as the chest, back, lower legs and tops of the feet. Place a small amount of the product in your hands and distribute a thin layer over the area you want to cover. Apply the glitter to your body using smooth, consistent strokes.
- Try not to over do it when applying glitter on your face. Never put glitter on your forehead, chin, nose, ears, or around the lips. All you’ll end up doing is making yourself look like a circus clown.
- After you’re done applying the glitter but have some spots on your skin where there are a few pesky flakes remaining, take some scotch tape and blot it on your skin. You it easily the best and most simple way of getting that glitter right off.
- Enlist the help of a friend to access hard-to-reach places.
- Wash your hands immediately after application to remove any residual glitter from your palms. Use products around your eyes that are specifically formulated for the face to avoid any undesired flaking or running into the eyes.
For more information on makeup subjects such as this, be sure to visit the experts from MakeUpTip at www.makeuptip.com . When they’re done, your face will look like you just left an expensive salon. They offer tips on how to achieve a velvety, natural finish and keep your eye makeup lasting longer. Visit them and find out how to look like million dollars on a real woman’s budget.