Smoky eyes give an attractive look to the eyes. Smoking out your eyes has become a popular eye makeup procedure because it is simple to create and benefits all types of faces. Smokey eye look set a dramatic tone and draws attention to your eyes. If you’re doing a smokey eye look, remember to keep your lips nude.
Smoky eye makeup is essentially a makeup application that darkens the lids and highlights the brow bone. This effortless eye makeup trick will draw instant attention to your eyes and provide an overall sultry, sexy look. People always think of dark, dramatic colors when they hear smokey. Although the look can definitely be dramatic, it is not necessarily dark. The real secret to the smoky look is in the color eyeshadow you use. Smoky eye makeup should be done with care and style. This type of eye makeup suits any face type and helps show up the brow bone.
What you need before started:
1. Medium - grey eyeshadow
2. Loose powder
3. Black Mascara
4. Eye Primer
5. Dark Eyeshadow
6. Magic Lash
Steps to Create Best Smoky Eyes
Follow these easy steps and get the best results for a smoky eye makeup:
Step 1. Apply eyeliner perectly. Apply your base eyeshadow all over the upper eyelid. Blend well with a base brush.
Step 2. First start with a sheer nude color all over the eye. Go from lid to brow.
Step 3. Next, apply a dark brown or plum eyeshadow from your lid to your crease.
Step 4. Finish with two coats of black mascara.
Step 5. Don't forget to enhance your eyebrows to balance strong “smoky eyes" makeup.
Eye Makeup Tips
1. Use eye shadows to reflect your every mood. With a bit of practice you can easily master how to apply your eye shadow. When applying eye shadow, remember that dark colors recede features and light colors highlight.
2. Apply the lightest shade over the entire eyelid.
3. Apply the medium shade on the lower eyelid.
4. Apply the darkest shade in the outer corner of the eye to create depth.
5. Apply eyeliner with short strokes, starting form the center of the eye and working towards the corners.
6. Mascara finishes your makeup. If you have dark eyes use black, navy, dark brown or clear mascara.
7. Dark eye shadow can be used as eyeliner as well. Use a very flat brush, wet is and dip it in dark eye shadow. Wriggle the brush into your lash line paying special attention to the space between the lashes and then use the color just above your lash line.
Juliet Cohen writes articles on makeup advice and beauty tips . She also writes articles on eye makeup , eyebrows tips and applying makeup tips .