Now you can turn the clock back by proper breast exercises…
The size of the breast is a very emotional issue for most women. The breast, being such an integral and sensitive part of the female image, affects greatly on a woman's self-esteem. Improper breast dimensions have a negative effect on a woman's perception of her femininity. However, with a little bit of dedication and exercising, it is now possible for you to develop firmer, larger, better-shaped, healthy breasts. Breasts are no exception and they respond to exercise similarly as the rest of our body.
Regular exercise of the breasts is an excellent therapy and promotes development in size, firms the breast tissue and increases the general health and fitness of the breast.
Benefits of breast exercise:
1. Part of daily overall health regime. Helps dissolve breast lumps, improves blood circulation.
2. Improvement of bust size. Enhances the shape of the breasts, and adds suppleness to the outer curve.
3. Upliftment of sagging breasts. Promotes general enlargement, improves the blood circulation as well as strength and suppleness to the lower curve.
4. Helps remove stretch marks.
5. Breast cancer leading to a mastectomy procedure is devastating to any woman, very often there are serious physical and psychological after effects. One can avoid this stage by doing regular and properly designed exercises targeted directly to the breast.
6. Promotes firming of breasts. Strengthens and enlarges the breast tissue, tubes and glands within the breast with improved blood circulation. Exercise promotes the natural development of the breasts.
7. Helps proper nipple development as it rectifies the problem of nipple development.
8. Helps develop breast towards the center of the chest, thus forming an attractive cleavage.
9. Helps in proper and healthy breast growth. Exercise forces blood to the forward area of the breast, enlarging, enhancing and developing a well-rounded breast.
10. It improves in blood circulation, lymphatic drainage, opens up the veins, arteries, blood vessels and glands, and assists in removing any build up of benign lumps.
11. Exercise helps strengthen pectoral and chest muscles. This prevents sagging in later years.
12. Breast enhancement exercises can also help lift the breast tissue, providing a firmer look and feel. How to do breast exercises?
Breast exercises are to be done on a daily basis, routinely, just like one brushes her teeth as a pert of daily regime. They are to be performed comfortably, and stopped if one feels any sort of pain. They should be done without weights, using the body’s own resistance. Performing the breast exercises two to three times a week should help one achieve firmer, lifted breasts.
A woman can undertake breast exercises either on her own in the privacy of her home, or can join a gym or visit a therapist to take professional help.
Some effective breast exercises:
1. Lie on the stomach, bend knees, and cross your ankles.
2. Bend elbows and place your palms on the floor.
3. Straighten your arms, and gradually lift your body balancing yourself on your palms and knees.
4. Tighten your abdominal muscles.
5. Tuck chin towards your chest so that forehead faces the floor.
6. Bend your elbows and gradually lower your body.
7. Push your back up. Be careful not to fasten your elbows while at the top position of the exercise. Exercise II.
1. Lie on your back on a bench, with your feet on the floor.
2. Holding a weight in each hand with your palms facing inwards, extend your arms out away from your sides, until your elbows plunge just below your shoulders.
3. Raise the weights back up until your arms are nearly fully extended above your chest, with the weights an inch or two apart at the top.
1. Press your palms together in front of your breasts. Hold for five seconds, relax and release.
2. Repeat ten times.
1. Clutch your forearms at shoulder level, and pull shoulders outward without letting go.
2. Repeat ten times.
All these exercises can be performed in the comfort of your own home with the aid of any other trustworthy person. If you are lacking in will power or self-motivation, it is advised to join a gym as a better alternative.
Exercise will not only firm your breasts to produce a perception of a larger appearance, it will also help keep you fit. With a healthy body comes a healthy mind. You may become a more self-confident person.
Keeping fit and getting those chest muscles tight can help stop premature breast sagging in later life.
Read more about Natural Breast Enlargement techniques and other breast care issues at http://www.mysecrethealth.com
Also Know How Breast Enlargement Products work? Read Complete Breast Care Guide