The first step in getting rid of acne is to get a good understanding of acne skin problem.
For most people pimples or acne appear on the face, neck, and back of the body. It can be really frustrating when you undergo an outbreak.
So what causes acne?
Hormones called androgens in our body stimulate oil production. The oil is broken down into free fatty acids by bacterial enzymes, which causes skin inflammation and abnormal plugging of the oil glands.
They cause pimples and these eventually rupture. Here are some common aggravators if acne:
1. Premenstrual cycle and even menopause episode is a trigger for hormonal changes in adult that can also cause acne condition.
2. Testosterone is another hormonal culprit that can cause acne breakouts in adult male.
3. Stress is proven to increase and promote the presence toxins and free radicals in our body. These chemical reactions work to aggravate existing acne problems or create an outbreak.
4. Accumulation of dead skin cells. This really boils down to proper skin care. If you don’t drink enough water and don’t wash your face regularly, your dead skin cell can’t be carried away!
What can you do in the even of an outbreak?
It boils down to 3 simple steps really:
1. Get rid of your dead skin cells
2. Unplug all your pores
3. Kill all the acne bacteria
It’s really all there is to getting rid of acne!
There are many home remedies available for each of the step above and can be found on the link below for free.
Understanding acne skin problem is the first step to prevent an outbreak and now armed with this knowledge its time to be proactive and take charge!
Dylan is a guy who has battled acne and WON – resoundingly. Find out more on his home remedies and natural cures that guarantee immediate, instant results – for free! Visit the link below right now!