Zits at any age are no fun. Having to go out on dates, to school or anywhere with zits all over your face or even just on the end of your nose can be oh so embarrassing. And even though most people won’t say anything, you know they’ll notice. So let’s get down to acne tactics and learn how to get rid of zits fast.
First get down to brass tacks and what’s really going on. Because knowledge can give you power – power to conquer those little buggers.
What’s happening is that some excess oil, dirt or other undesirable material has clogged some of your pores. By the time you spot a zit on the surface, it’s already actually taken up to weeks to develop to that stage, as it irritated your skin and caused a blemish there. So by the time you – and everyone else - sees it, it’s already dug in deep and needs to take time to be flushed up and out of your body’s system.
Get rid of a zit by squeezing it? Not. This can only make things worse and delay healing, possibly even leaving a scar.
If you’d like help trying to speed up the process of getting rid of pimples, you can begin with a trip to the local drug store or supermarket for over-the-counter remedies like acne products: creams, astringents, lotions and soaps. You can also contact a dermatologist for alternative treatments.
Here are a bunch of acne-fighting agents ready to join your team!
- Antibiotics fight bacteria that’s responsible for causing acne plus it helps treat and heal inflamed acne areas.
- Benzoyl Peroxide is found all over in stores nearly everywhere and helps stop bacteria-causing acne.
- Proactiv® Solution was formulated by a dermatologist, It’s actually a acne management system and works to combat acne via three steps. It combines agents that are said to be prescription- quality, and together they fight your acne problems and help stop them from coming back.
- Oral Contraceptives help fight acne by getting hormones back on track.
- Retinoids and Salicylic Acid jump in to unclog pores, unslough dead skin and energize your skin.
- Anti-Androgens team up to help with the reducing of your sebum and comedone production, also formation. And they team up to help with blocking your body's production of hormones, the ones responsible for acne.
And remember what you elders always told you: the best way to treat acne is to wash your face with soap and water every day. So do it – two times – and gently please!
While fighting zits is a frustrating and embarrassing problem, there's more you can do to prevent them for the long term. To learn more about how to get rid of zits fast , visit http://www.How-To-Cure-Acne-Now.com today.