There are lots of products in market promising acne treatments for sensitive skin. Seldom do they keep up to their promise. Just one wrong move or even a wrong product choice can cost your skin gravely. Since your sensitive skin can be terribly allergic to various products choose the best acne treatments for sensitive skin.
Your sensitive skin can get puffy pink every time you try a new skincare product. So, before using a product you can do the following skin test. Just apply a little bit of the product on the skin behind your earlobe and put a small band-aid. Keep it as it is for four to five days and avoid washing it off during that period. If no reaction evolves on your skin, you can use the product confidently.
What could be the best acne treatment?
According to the Research Laboratories for acne solutions, dermatologists suggest proper acne treatment for sensitive skin should include oils and botanical extracted from indigenous plants sources. These are natural ingredients and proven through biotechnological research. Natural products can improve the performance of acne treatment of sensitive skin enormously.
A product having high concentrations of pure essential oils can nourish and hydrate your sensitive skin through effectual botanical nutrients and moisturizers. Since these products are found in minor quantities, harmful fillers are not used that can aggravate existing skin conditions.
Verify whether the product you are buying has FDA approved facilities to assure your safety. Try to use those products that have been researched and developed for a specific skin type. Nothing could work better for your sensitive skin than a product that has no side-effects.
Apart from these, some products containing glycolic acid with pH 4.4 or closer to 7 can be help you in preventing acne. You can wash your face with glycolic acid lotions, gels and creams. They release active oxygen, which kills acne-causing bacteria in deep pores.
More tips on preventing acne on sensitive skin
1. To save your sensitive skins from acne try to keep it clean always. Since your skin might react to dirt and dust.
2. If you have acne on sensitive skin use 2 white wash cloths one for washing and another for drying, each time you clean your face. This prevents re-infecting your face with bacteria from a dirty washcloth.
3. Avoid over-washing your face. Normally washing your face with a mild, soap-free cleanser twice a day is fine.
4. For a sensitive skin, use a cleanser with salicylic acid to help exfoliate pores.
5. Don’t scratch or even pinch the acne on your skin this may make things worse.
6. Try to avoid make-up as far as possible, as they contain harmful chemicals that can cause breakouts on your skin.
7. If you apply makeup, choose moisturizers and sunscreens but be sure that they are hypoallergenic and devoid of fragrance.
Thus, by following a best acne treatment you can keep your skin acne free and look charming.
Robert Sheehan is a freelance writer and co-owner of http://www.myacneskintreatments.com Visit Robert And read more about treating acne at http://www.myacneskintreatments.com/Best-Acne-Treatments.html