Not to sound catty or anything but why is it some women always look good no matter what the situation? They can be sitting in traffic for over an hour after working all day and still look like a million bucks. It’s not fair!!
One woman I work with has the same fresh-looking face to her at quitting time as she did when she walked in. I hate her. My friend can be up all night at a party then show up the next day still looking like she should be high school. I don’t think she’ll be my friend anymore. Another girl I know tans everyday YET has no wrinkles. I’m letting the air out of her tires next time I see her.
The question I ask myself every day is “how do they do it?” Well, after countless hours online searching for the best skin care tips, I found these recommendations.
1. Keep free of buildup by using a gentle cleanser in the morning and at night. Cleanse your face gently in upward motion stokes.
2. Freshen up your skin and keep it hydrated with a moisturizer that is compatible with your skin type.
3. Treat yourself to an at-home-facial 2 to 3 times a week. Use a mild cleanser, then exfoliate with a gentle scrub that contains exfoliates that are round and non-abrasive. Then, apply a facial mask after exfoliating.
1. Apply a foundation to your cheeks, forehead, and chin. Blend the foundation all the way to your natural hairline. Continue blending over the jaw-line and onto your neck for a natural, seamless look. Check your face and neck in natural light to make sure the foundation is completely blended in all areas.
2. If under-eye circles or red spots still remain, don’t add more foundation; it will look heavy and cakey. Try a concealer, instead. Choose a shade of foundation carefully. When testing out shades, pick one that matches the tone of your jaw-line exactly.
3. Begin by applying a small amount of foundation then increase the amount to achieve a degree of coverage that best suits your skin. Mix your foundation with a light SPF moisturizer before applying for a smoother, a more sheer application if you will be out in the sun.
1. Since the skin under your eyes is more transparent, it often tends to look dark, especially the inner corners near the bridge of your nose. To even out the tone, a concealer is a must have.
2. To cover trouble spots and imperfections, apply a thicker cream concealer onto the blemish or flaw and lightly press with a makeup sponge.
3. When choosing the shade of your concealer, pick one that matches your skin tone or go one shade lighter.
4. Prepare your skin with a light SPF moisturizer before applying concealer for a smoother application.
I’m going to try these steps for the next few weeks and see how everything turns out. Keep your fingers crossed for me. When I’m done with this skin regiment, those women I was just talking about might just talk about me. I love it!
For more information on subjects such as this, be sure to visit the experts at MakeUpTip.com at www.makeuptip.com . When they’re done, your face will look like you just left an expensive salon. They offer tips on how to achieve a velvety, natural finish and keep your makeup lasting longer. Visit them and find out how to look like million dollars on a real woman’s budget.
Angie is a recent college graduate in communications. She specializes in writing beauty tips and secrets. Angie currently writes beauty articles for http://www.makeuptip.com , a website offering countless tips about applying makeup correctly.