Acid Alkaline Diet & Its Benefits

 


Visitors: 200

The basis of the acid alkaline diet rests on two theories. One is that the ph of the body needs to be maintained at 7.4 if the rest of the body is to function optimally. The second theory is that all foods can be divided into three basic categories namely alkaline foods, acidic foods and neutral foods. Therefore the acid alkaline diet enforces the consuming of alkaline foods which are mainly vegetables and fruits as opposed to eating meats and other acidic foods. One can say that it is the opposite of an Atkins diet.

The acid alkaline diet is followed by consuming 80 % alkaline foods while the other 20% of the food intake can be acidic. The diet rests on the fact that our alkaline body oh of 7.4 can be maintained only if the alkaline ash and acidic ash are in the ratio of 80 % is to 20 %. For this ratio to be maintained one needs to eat in the similar balance Therefore one must consume a lot of fruits and vegetables as opposed to meats and breads. Green vegetables like broccoli, cabbages, salad leaves, asparagus are all part of the acid alkaline diet plan. Fruits are power houses of energy and should be consumed for good health. But they are also alkaline foods and so help maintain the ph balance of the body. The acid alkaline diet recommends eating a lot of fruits. Apples, mangoes, bananas, citrus fruits and melons help maintain the body ph level at 7.4 apart from vegetables and fruits one can also consume almonds, honey, buckwheat, quinoa, herbal teas and olive oil while following the acid alkaline diet plan. Consuming 6 to 8 glasses of alkaline water is also essential for the body to function well and rid itself of the various toxins.

The acid alkaline diet can help almost anyone. People who suffer from migraines, low energy levels, constant and repetitive colds, asthma, and even high blood pressure can finds their cure in an acid alkaline diet. If the ph of the body gets acidic it affects not only the brain and the heart but also simple body mechanism and processes get faulty. Any illness comes on only when the body defenses are down. The acid alkaline diet fixes and balances the ph of the body thus raising its immune system and also curing illnesses. Medication without an acid alkaline diet will only lead to short time relief. Over time with the acidic ph harming the body the similar or a novel illness will strike the body again. Therefore the only permanent cure of illnesses striking the body is following an acid alkaline diet so that the body ph can be maintained at 7.4. Even serious ailments like cancer and arthritis find their roots in a misbalanced body ph. Doctors also recommend that the acid alkaline diet should be followed by patients suffering from cancer along with their medications so as to speed up their recovery process.

For those who feel their lives are worth living more and for those who don’t, the acid alkaline diet is almost sent from heaven. The acid alkaline diet is the only answer to the various illnesses that we face.

Discover How The Acid Alkaline Diet Works and Why Acid Alkaline Diet Is Recommended, including Free Foods Chart: http://www.AcidAlkalineDiet.com/Health

(558)

Article Source:


 
Rate this Article: 
 
Alkaline and Acid Balance and Your Energy Levels
Rated 4 / 5
based on 5 votes
ArticleSlash

Related Articles:

Reduce Acid Reflux Symptoms With An Alkaline Diet

by: Evelyn Lim (July 04, 2007) 
(Health and Fitness)

The Acid Alkaline Diet For Optimum Health Restore Your Health By Creating ..

by: Terri Bennett (January 09, 2007) 
(Health and Fitness)

The Acid - Alkaline Debate: Part 3 – 6 Steps To Go From Acidic to Alkaline!

by: Dan Hammer (January 24, 2007) 
(Health and Fitness)

Top 5 Alkaline Fruits & Their Benefits

by: Will Johnson (February 16, 2007) 
(Health and Fitness)

Top 5 Alkaline Vegetables & Their Benefits

by: Will Johnson (February 16, 2007) 
(Health and Fitness)

Complete List Of Alkaline Foods & Their Benefits

by: Will Johnson (February 16, 2007) 
(Health and Fitness)

Comprehensive Alkaline Food Chart & Their Benefits

by: Will Johnson (February 16, 2007) 
(Health and Fitness)

Your Health and the Acid Alkaline Balance

by: Diana Walker (February 19, 2008) 
(Health and Fitness/Nutrition)

Acid Alkaline Balance is Critical for Your Health

by: John Goh (December 08, 2006) 
(Health and Fitness)

Alkaline and Acid Balance and Your Energy Levels

by: Betty Hart (June 25, 2008) 
(Health and Fitness/Nutrition)