We all love getting out on the trampoline and bouncing around. Not only is it a fun activity, but it makes for great exercise, perfect for losing that access weight you may be carrying around, like many people around the world. However, while we want to keep the trampoline fun, we also need to ensure that each and every user is safe.
In this article, we will discuss some important aspects of trampoline safety and show you just how to ensure everyone has a fun and safe time on the bouncing delight.
Use the following steps to ensure a safe time on the trampoline:
- More than one person on the trampoline at a time
- Children younger than six years of age on or near the trampoline at any time
- Somersaults and Tricks, unless experienced
- Loose things such as combs, money, keys, or toys
- You SHOULD ensure the following:
- Slippers or bare feet while on the trampoline
- Comfortable and fitting clothing
- Supervision of every person on the trampoline
The author strongly suggests you check your trampoline over for damage. If you find that your trampoline is not safe for use then head over to http://trampsprings.com for assistance getting the best deal on Trampoline Springs