To thoroughly address both components, let’s define each one separately.
Reduced to its simplest form (with worry being its biggest characteristic), It is simply an unhealthy and destructive mental habit that- believe it or not folks-you were not born with but simply acquired out of practice.
A mental state characterized by a pessimistic sense of inadequacy and a despondent lack of activity.
In the words of Dr. Smiley Blanton, a noted Psychiatrist: “Anxiety depression is the great modern plague. ” Other psychologists go on to say ‘worry’ a noted symptom of any form of depression, is the most subtle and destructive of all human diseases.
It is quite obvious that anxiety depression is something that deals with the mental aspect of the human body, thus most of the battle for dealing with this state may lie in our thinking habits, which would eventually lead on to our other components such as the physical and spiritual ones.
The following steps should be used to deal with anxiety depression and its main symptom, worry. When used wisely and effectively, you will inevitably be successful at these natural depression help techniques.
1. Empty your mind of pessimistic and negative thoughts, especially before going to and after waking up from sleep.
2. Fill up the mind with powerful thoughts of faith and success to fill up the vacuum now left in the mind.
3. Say positive things about those things you previously spoke negatively of.
4. Never participate in a worry conversation. Induce your conversation with faith and worry-free statements.
5. Make friends with optimistic people, practice prayer and meditation.
6. Exercise and eat right.
Admittedly, things will not be automatically changed overnight.
No, it takes work.
However with the intent on finding the most useful assistance for depression and anxiety, direct and equally aggressive actions as the destructive worry habits one may be indulging in may very well be the strategy that one has to put into place.
This author sincerely hopes the tips above will help.
To a happier year you guys.
Foras Aje is an independent researcher and co-founder of BodyHealthSoul LLC. Stop by His Treatment for Depression Blog today for more information on the best effective treatment for depression and anxiety