The most common respiratory disease may very well be asthma and its various forms. This shouldn’t be alarming considering that in Latin Asthma means to ‘breathe hard’.
Medically defined, Asthma is a chronic lung disease characterized by inflammation and spasm of the bronchial tubes (airways) that transfer air into and out of the lungs. The bronchial tubes of an asthmatic patient are hypersensitive and react excessively to things that are minor irritants to people without asthma.
Now at this point, those familiar with Homeopathy and related alternative treatment methods may ask: Is there a homeopathic remedy for respiratory diseases?
Perhaps, there might be such an alternative.
Depending on the severity of the asthma, asthma relief using a homeopathic strategy can be gained by reducing or eliminating the need for the synthetic drugs and inhalers and can also be safely used to complement conventional treatment of asthma.
Used as part of a wider, holistic lifestyle management, herbal and homeopathic medicines can bring significant relief to sufferers of asthma - without the side effects or other complications of the conventional drugs.
Based on research, amongst other tips, homeopathic practitioners attest that in regards to asthma symptoms one could apply the use of the following tips:
1) Keep the bed clean - put dust proof covers with zippers on the mattress and pillow. Wash bed sheets and blankets in hot water.
2) Do not let pets in the bedroom.
3) Do not smoke.
4) Maintain good ventilation / Light.
5) Close the windows when the air outside is full of exhaust from cars, pollution from factories.
6) Air out the house before the person with asthma returns e. g. sweep, vacuum, paint, spray for insects, are of strong cleaners, cook strong smelling foods.
7) Use a mask or scarf when working in the house and when going out.
8) Exercise regularly (best choices being Yoga, Pilates or the Royal Court exercises.
Inasmuch as such ‘homeopathic’ processes seem to echo the principles behind natural healing for asthma, it is safe to say that you could do well to research further into the use of both techniques.
However, with the tips available in other articles written on the subject and the ones listed above, I am of the belief that you will be well on your way to freer breathing.
Foras Aje is an independent researcher and co-founder of BodyHealthSoul LLC. Stop by His Natural Asthma Treatment Blog today for more information on Homeopathic treatment for asthma