Our lives are busy and with busy lives the need for a healthy lifestyle and activity has never been more important. For nutrition weight loss nothing beats moving your buns!
Did you know that the overweight and inactive are more likely to be prone to:
* Type 2 diabetes (high blood sugar)
* Heart disease
* High blood pressure
* Stroke, and
* Certain types of cancer?
You'd have to be living under a rock not to have heard those facts by now. The sad thing is. . . it's true!
The best part, however, is that just by making a few slight adjustments to one's nutrition and the way we live can make a world of difference!
For example, increasing your activity means:
* Having more energy and less stress
* Feeling better about yourself
* A body that has more tone
* Looking better in your clothes, and
* The added benefit of setting a good example for your kids and friends.
Just 30 minutes a couple times a week is all it takes. Now before you say, “I don't have a spare 30 minutes!" realize that 30 minutes doesn't mean a trip necessarily to the gym. Instead you can:
* Take a brisk walk
* Park your car further away in the parking lot
* Get off the bus or subway one block sooner
* Stop taking the elevator or escalator, walk those stairs
* Walk to the corner store instead of driving
* Shop! Or at least walk around the mall
* Walk the dog (he'll thank you for it!)
* Swim, dance, or go bowling
* Buy some easy to do home workout videos.
Imagine a new trimmer you with the added benefit of weight loss for those that need it!
A great incentive, so you can see results, is to keep a journal or log of your activities. Writing these things down not only helps firm them up in your mind to do, but can provide proof that physical activity is making a world of difference for you!
Above all, get moving! You'll discover when you choose things you really enjoy, it is much easier to set yourself a routine and stick with it. Find a friend, get off that couch, and get moving. . . together!
Jennifer Baker would love to help you increase your health, the natural way with natural nutrition weight loss . Visit her web site at UtMostSuccess4U.com .