The pages of the bible are filled with many wounderful promises of blessings for Gods children and those who choose to follow his word.
These promises pertain to every area of your life, including infertility and miscarriage, but to experience Gods promises you must know what his word says.
I have listed some of them for you to keep with you and read all the time. This will help build your faith in Gods word.
Theses are promises that relate to your fertility.
Here they are:
1. He settles the barren woman in her home as a happy mother of children. Praise the LORD. Psalm 113:9
2. “Sing, O barren woman, you who never bore a child; burst into song, shout for joy, you who were never in labour; because more are the children of the desolate woman than of her who has a husband, " says the LORD. Isaiah 54:1
3. Even Elizabeth your relative is going to have a child in her old age, and she who was said to be barren is in her sixth month. Luke 1:36
4. By faith Abraham, even though he was past age and Sarah herself was barren, was enabled to become a father because he considered him faithful who had made the promise. Hebrews 11:11
5. Then Abraham prayed to God, and God healed Abimelech, his wife and his slave girls so they could have children again. Genesis 20:17.
In some of theses scriptures we see God heal people who were barren so they could have children of their own.
God is able to meet every need in your life. You have his word on it. Do not look to your circumstances or what the doctor may have told you about your fertility. Stand on the word of God and believe that Gods word will work a miracle in your life and it surely will.
God bless you and remember I love you. My prayer for you is that God will wipe away all your tears and make you carry a child in your arms in Jesus name.
Veronica Anusionwu has devoted a portion of her life to bringing spiritual solutions from the bible to help many people. She is the author of “Secrets To A Blissful Pregnancy And Painfree Childbirth, " a book that has helped women all over the world enjoy their pregnancies. Her book “Who Said You Are Too Old To Conceive" covers all area of (Childbirth for the older woman). Sign up for her free weekly newsletter by visiting