Black jack is a game of chance, skill and decision making; it is a comparing card game, in which 2hands are played.
Objective of the Game- The main objective of the game is to make up points to 21, not , more than 21 in which the face cards carry 10 points each and the other cards carry points according to their number value.
How to play Black jack
To win you need to broke the dealer completely the winner is whosoever who has the total count to 21 or nearby not more than 21. You get points by adding up the points of the cards, or by the face value of the cards. The game can accommodate around six players, using either six or eight decks of cards, and is placed on the card dispensing box named “shoe”.
Before having the basic hand of cards the player should bet, then players deal with two cards face up, each player in turn either stays or takes more cards. Player’s who do not bust wait for the dealer’s turn. If you win a total of 21 you win automatically. There are different betting options different terms used such as Insurance, surrender, early surrender, later surrender, Double Down, Even Money, and Split Hand.
Insurance- Side bet up half to initial bet.
Surrender- giving up ad losing only half bet.
Early Surrender- surrender before dealer checks for black jack
Late Surrender-Dealer first sees black jack it checked, surrender is not allowed.
Double Down-double your initial bet,
Even money- Cashing your bet into 1:1 ratio when you have dealt a natural black jack
Black jack Variations
Using different number of decks: all other conditions being the same, as a general rule the fewer the decks, the better for the player.
Allows the dealer to hit a soft 17: a disadvantage to the player. It gives the dealer a chance to improve.
Allow a double down after splitting pairs: can be advantageous to the player if used wisely.
Allowing re-splitting of Aces: a clear advantage to the player
There are 3 different types of pairs and the payout odds vary accordingly:
- Mixed pair (A pair that is made up of 1 red suited card and 1 black suited card - example 2 of clubs + 2 of hearts)
- Colored pair (A pair that is made up of 2 same cards of the same colour but are of different suits - example 6 of clubs + 6 of spades) example 8 of spades + 8 of clubs)
- Perfect pair (An identical pair - example K of diamonds + K of diamonds)
Perfect Pairs rules
- A player may place a Perfect Pairs wager on any box on which the player has placed a Blackjack wager
- A Perfect Pairs wager must be placed before any cards in the round of play are dealt
- A Perfect Pairs wager wins if the first 2 cards dealt to the player are a pair
- A Perfect Pairs wager loses if the first 2 cards dealt to the player are not a pai
- Black jack is the most popular online Casino game which is also known as Twenty-one.
Riverofhearts.com is an online Casino website which offers a lot of online gambling games, a reliable and safe site which has the classic online blackjack games and also its variations. The site is user friendly and is continuously updated.