In the continent of Northrend, there is a land that has been a witness to the death of many magnificent creatures since the dawn of time. The land that I am talking about is called Dragonblight, and it is Azeroth's Dragon graveyard. Dragons from all over the world travel to Dragonblight to spend their last dying days there. Thus, the land is filled with the glistening, ivory bones of dragons of all kinds. But far from being a place of peace and dignity, the arrival of the Scourge has turned Dragonblight into a battleground and truly a place of death. In the Wrath of the Lich King The Dragonblight zone, players with levels 72 to 75 would expect to have a great time playing in this zone because it is filled with challenging quests to complete and ferocious foes to vanquish.
So what would players expect to encounter or do once they get to Dragonblight? Don't worry, there are many! Here are some of the things you should expect once you get to the Graveyard of the Dragons:
1. Ally with the Red Dragon Aspect known as Alexstrasza to help stop the Scourge from gathering the dragon bones and turning them into Frost Wyrms and other terrifying new variants of dragons.
2. Fight the Undead that has spilled into the land from the region known as Icecrown. Players would have to try to overpower the Undead and push them back towards Icecrown. The goal for this is to reach the headquarters of the Lich King himelf.
3. the Wrath of the Lich King The Dragonblight zone, if you belong to the Alliance forces, you can lend your might to defeat the army of resurrected Lich Kel'thuzad. Battles would take place at the Wrath Gate.
4. If you ally yourself with the Horde, you can choose to help the Taunka, descendants of the powerful and enigmatic Tauren, to defeat Undead Nerubians known as Anub'ar.
5. Face off with Malygos, the blue Dragon Aspect, and stop him in his quest to control the magical ley lines that course through Dragonblight. Using his flight, Malygos is positioning structures that would tamper with the ley lines. This might not only cause havoc to Dragonblight, but the rest of Azeroth as well.
Aside from some of the action that you can take on that I mentioned above, players who visit the Wrath of the Lich King The Dragonblight zone would also find a lot of interesting people and places there, such as Alexstrasza and the Wyrmrest Temple. Practice caution and choose your battles wisely. Dragonblight is a great place to earn experience, since there are a lot of things to accomplish and a lot of foes to defeat. So, learn more about Dragonblight in order to be at your best once you have the expansion in your hands!
Do you want to always be one step ahead of everyone else in Wrath of the Lich King, and not be left behind?
Know the latest WOTLK strategies and leveling Now and the top guides at http://www.TopWotlkGuides.com .