The Dwarfs Army offers three career options for the player: the Ironbreaker, the Engineer, and the Runepriest. They have the career option that comes closest to the magical classes of other armies. Dwarfs don't believe in magic, but they believe in runes, which are for them, an ancient source of strong, stable power. Their fashion armors decorated with inscriptions. Their staff is also carved with designs. A number of gamers have constructed Warhammer Online Runepriest guides to help out newbies and other players in trying to both play as and fight against them.
There are three career masteries, and these are:
1. the Path of Grungni - concerned with direct attacks. It will allow them to inflict damage upon the targeted opponent as well as restore the health of those on his team.
2. the Path of Valaya - is concerned with the effects that continue to last for a while, way after they have been inflicted.
3. the Path of Grimnir - is focused on the inherent power of the runes, on the spells to be cast by them in defense of his team and as an offense against the enemy.
Among the top skills and tactics of them are :
1. Rune of Regeneration - heals them and restores 750 life for the next fifteen seconds.
2. Rune of Fire - inflicts elemental damage against the enemy for as much as 150.
3. Rune of Preservation - detaunt your opponent's attack power by about fifty percent for fifteen seconds.
4. Oath Rune of Power - increases the team strength by fifty for one whole hour.
5. Rune of Shielding - inflicts 375 damage against the target for ten seconds.
When you play as them, you have to remember that your most useful skills are those of your coordination and timing. You have to use the power of the runes both in your favor and against that of your enemies. When you use the runes in your favor, you have the power to give protection to your group mates and also increase their attack powers. When you play against them, on the other hand, you must keep in mind that they are one of the most difficult enemies to defeat because the power of the runes strengthens him, his weapons, and his allies-not to mention the fact that the same runes will also inflict damage against you and your team. With this in mind, players may seem more inclined to play as them rather than have to play against one. This makes the Dwarfs Army quite the group to defeat, considering its combination of career options: the great warrior ironbreaker, the powerful rune priest, and the trusty engineer. It is also useful to know of the top Warhammer Online runepriest guide to help you with your game.
Do you want to start out one step ahead of everyone else in Warhammer Online and always keep it that way?
No matter which army you are, get your equipments right, avoid mistakes in spending mastery points, and know the top warhammer online strategies at http://TopWarGuides.blogspot.com now.