Every player must farm gold in WoW if they want to have the nice mounts, equipment, and skills. However, players get frustrated when they try to farm gold in WoW because they don't have a good system, so it takes them a lot longer than they should to farm gold in WoW. Use these 5 quick tips to farm gold in WoW more effectively.
1. Farm Gold in WoW by. . . paying attention to Azerothian holidays. Seasonal quests require items that you can sell to lazy players who don't want to farm the items.
2. Farm Gold in WoW by. . . stocking up on items off the Auction House for cheap on the weekends. There are more players listing items so prices tend to be lower. Resell what you bought during the week at a higher price
3. Farm Gold in WoW by. . . checking the Auction House early in the morning if you are up. People are tired when they list items before they log off and make mistakes setting the price. Buy low priced items and relist them for more.
4. Farm Gold in WoW by. . . downloading the Auctioneer add-on. This add-on keeps track of prices of items on your server. You always know the best price to sell your items at.
5. Farm Gold in WoW by. . . making sure your character is using the best grinding spec. Every class has a “best" grinding spec that will allow your character to solo as fast as possible. This will help you farm items as fast as possible. If you have to pay to respec, you should because you will make your money back many times over.
If you want to farm gold in WoW better than any of the players on your server, you are going to need a targeted plan. Fortunately, there is a gold guide out there that will allow you to farm gold in WoW beyond your wildest dreams. Check out my review of Warcraft Wealth if you are intrigued.