All players must get gold in World of Warcraft if they want to have the epic mounts, gear, and skills. Still, players get frustrated when they try to get gold in World of Warcraft because they do not have a high-quality system, so it takes them a lot longer than they should to get gold in World of Warcraft. Use these 5 quick tips to get gold in World of Warcraft more successfully.
1. Learn enchanting in order to disenchant green items. You can get a hold of cheap green items either by grinding or through crafting (or you can buy crafted items very cheaply on the AH if they are sold by players leveling up their crafting profession). A lot of times, disenchanting these items and selling the mats on the Auction House is profitable.
2. Find rare or faction-exclusive non-combat pets and sell them at the Auction House. Alliance pets sell for a lot of money to Horde players (and vice versa). You can sell an Alliance pet to your own Horde alt using the neutral auction houses (in Gagetzan for example), then list it on the main auction house for big money
3. Check the Auction House early in the morning if you are up. People are worn-out when they list items before they log off and make mistakes setting the price. Buy low priced items and realist them for more.
4. Kill humanoids and selling the cloth that they drop on the Auction House. This tip is good starting from early on in the game all the way up to the level cap. Cloth is always in demand for tailors, and there are 3 classes that can only use cloth armor. Also, melee classes often use first aid to heal, which also requires cloth.
5. Kill animals and beasts for their meat. Sometimes stacks of these can bring a lot of gold, because players need them to level up their cooking skill.
If you want to get gold in World of Warcraft better than any of the players on your server, you are going to need a targeted plan. Fortunately, there is a gold guide out there that will allow you to get gold in World of Warcraft beyond your wildest dreams. Check out my review of Warcraft Wealth if you are intrigued.