"Aeon The Game": Star Wars: the Old Republic game was launched on 20th December 2011 where it allows players to adopt the characters from the iconic film series. Many aspects of the game involve moral choices that push players towards the light and the dark sides of the force.
The SWTOR - Old Republic is a multi-player online game which asks players to go adventuring to turn their weak starting character into a super hero. Players can choose to be human, Sith Pureblood, Twi'lek and Cyborg. They must also choose to be part of the Galactic Republic or Sith Empire.
Most people playing this game will start out and enjoy the adventure. However, serious gamers may become a little frustrated as it is certainly a major challenge. If you fall into the latter category, then I would certainly recommend one of the professional aeon guides out there which can save you many wasted hours of play and credits. They will also help you when you reach level 10 when you are presented with a huge talent tree with many spells and abilities - as the game itself provides no direction as to what to do with them.
When you begin, commit to choosing the Light or Dark side - remaining neutral does not make the game anywhere near as enjoyable and some of the best specialty items from commendations have a Light or Dark side requirement. Many players claim that being on “the Dark Side" is more fun - but that's up to your own character preference.
Choosing your character is also an experience; many choose some of the lesser known members from the Film as they have certain unique characteristics. Whichever you choose, as you play, constantly look out for your damage status and how much time is available - you will be surprised at how quickly the time disappears.
A few tips to help you along:
- Set up your character earn credits and greys by turning on AoE Looting (settings)
- View your character's complete story line.
- Play in pairs or trios to achieve more success
- Check out the preferential treatments section before you truly begin
- If you are concerned about winning in war-zones become a healer in PvP
- If strong take players out - if weak guard a node
- Always follow the golden road on your map
- Don't skip quests and combine with some PvP
- To preserve credits avoid wasting them on medpacs and stims when you level.
- Dismiss your companion if at low health and then re-summon it. It will be at full health.
I could write more than 200 tips for this giant of a game, but then this article will be too long. However, if you have purchased this game, have fun and if you are competitive, research the best guides as I have done.
I highly recommend AEON guide gor anyone who want to become pro gamer. So, Why are you still waiting for? Go ahead and Grab it right now .