Every player must get gold in WoW if they want to have the nice mounts, equipment, and skills. However, players get upset when they attempt to get gold in WoW because they don't have good enough organization, so it takes them more time than it should to get gold in WoW. Use these 7 quick tips to get gold in WoW more efficiently.
1. Get Gold in WoW by. . . purchasing items on the Auction House for low prices on the weekends and relisting them during the week. Since a lot more people play and list items on the weekends, prices tend to be lower.
2. Get Gold in WoW by. . . doing your daily quests. These can be huge gold makers.
3. Get Gold in WoW by. . . selling novelty items on the Auction House. Players collect all kinds of weird things, like non-combat pets or costumes, and they pay well for them in some cases.
4. Get Gold in WoW by. . . auctioning off all of the green and blue items that drop while you are out grinding. Keep the ones that are good for your character and sell the rest.
5. Get Gold in WoW by. . . upgrading your bags as promptly as you can. The more item slots you have, the more items you can carry while you are out farming and the more money you can make at the Auction House. Bags can be pricey but they are worth it to have. Think of it as an investment.
6. Get Gold in WoW by. . . getting your mount. Even though mounts are some of the most expensive items, they allow you to move (and farm for items) much faster than if you were on foot. Think of it as an asset that will help increase your gold-making capabilities.
7. Get Gold in WoW by. . . selling transmutes. Players with high level alchemy or tailoring can use transmutation to sell profitable items in the auction house.
If you want to get gold in WoW better than any of the players on your server, you are going to need a targeted plan. Fortunately, there is a gold guide out there that will allow you to get gold in WoW beyond your wildest dreams. Check out my review of Warcraft Wealth if you are intrigued.