Dandelion is a weed, which is very popular in the entire world. It is a native to Europe, Asia and North America. The weed is edible in nature. All the parts of dandelion are used for different purpose. The dandelion leaves are used for making tea and roots for making coffee. If you want to know more about this, do give this post a read!
This is made from the leaves of the Dandelion plant. The brew tastes awesome, especially with sweeteners like sugar or honey. It is very easy to prepare. This beverage is very healthy and good for your health as well. A few amazing health benefits of this awesome tea are as follows:
• It improves digestive system. It works wonder in treating many digestive disorders like constipation and other related issues.
• It is one of the best medicines to reduce high cholesterol.
• It also helps in weight management. It is one of the teas that can be consumed to keep the weight in control.
• It is also a great remedy for the diabetic patients. It is healthy for both types of diabetes. The patients are advised to have at least two cups in a day, as it checks the sugar level and keeps it in control.
• It also helps to reduce inflammations, which in turn, helps in reducing rheumatic and arthritis pain.
• It is also very good for the skin. It helps in cleansing the skin and that helps in preventing acnes and pimples.
• Another health benefit of dandelion tea is that it boosts immunity also.
• It detoxifies the body and thus keeps you fit and healthy.
It can be the healthy substitute for regular one. It is prepared from the Dandelion roots. The roots are finely chopped, dried, roasted and then turned into a fine powder. This powder looks and tastes like coffee. Milk and honey are the ingredients that can be added for taste enhancement. Just like Dandelion tea this brew also has many health benefits. A few amazing health benefits are as follows:
• It is a very good tonic for the liver. A cup of hot coffee in a day keep liver healthy.
• It is good for those who are suffering from anxiety, sleep disorders. It is also beneficial for the person with heart issue.
• Good for kidney.
• Helps reduce cholesterol and stress level.
Though not very popular both tea and coffee with Dandelion flavor are extremenly beneficial besides being taste.
Uday writes often on spice tea sold in India hence the article. He writes on beverages and their variants. Uday writes on diverse topics online.