Today Tea has become one of the reasons for entertainment and people organize parties either in their backyard or garden to spend some healthy time with their loved one. These parties has given a chance to women to show their jewelries, dresses, shoes or purses to their friends and for this the best place is the tea party.
So it could be said that today this hot beverage is not only the drink that is taken by most of the people in fact it is one the reason for doing parties and these parties are crazily loved by people. There are some things that needed to be kept in mind or considered while organizing the party as these things will help in making your party more venerable. So these are the dos and don’ts for the Tea Party as follows:-
What to do?
• Timing:-The most important thing that needs to be considered before organizing a party is to decide the time that means your party is going to be an afternoon event, evening event or at night. Time matters the most as it helps in deciding the additional menu or servings that are going to be served along with the tea and it depends upon the party timing like day party has different servings as compared to the evening party.
• Dress:-It is very important to wear the right dress for the party otherwise the situation could be quite clumsy for you. So consider the occasion, weather, timing and the party theme then dress up accordingly.
• Décor:-Decoration plays a very important role while organizing a party as it attracts the guest and make them feel comfortable and enjoyable at the place. So organize things correctly that not only makes your party soothing but also resembles with the party timing.
• F&B:-Make it sure that you have enough tea, drinks or coffee in the party. And if your event is a theme one then your drinks should reflect it like pink champagne are more suitable for the baby shower or bridal. Whereas light cocktails, wine and champagne are more suitable for the day time.
• Tea and its servings:-Every event has its own servings of finger foods that means if you are going to have afternoon party then its servings would be sandwiches, cakes and scones.
What not to do?
• Never wear uncomfortable cloths while partying as it not only makes the situation awkward for you but also for the others.
• Be elegantly and prettier for the party but not dress-up sexily.
• Always wear comfortable and elegant shoes so that you can easily walk on grass or carpet.
• Never stir your tea very loudly in fact practice it silently.
Uday writes often on tea houses in India hence the article. He also writes on masala chai popular in tea parties. Uday loves to write on foods and drinks.