Sweet Tea is the house wine in the Southern India. One could enjoy it with the peach especially in the warm weather. This can be done by preparing it in such a way that it cool downs all the hotness of the summer season in a minute only by drinking it. Peaches gives the best flavor to the sweet tea and when it is served cold. It is amazing fact that it could be prepared in few minutes only but its freezing needs time. Every peach has different level of sweetness and this sweetness gives add-on flavor and taste to the brew. This Sweet Peach Tea could be prepared in many ways but one of them is given below as follows:-
• Large size Peaches 4
• Family Size Tea Bags 4
• Cold Water
• ¼ Cup fresh juice of lemon
• 1Cup of granulated sugar
• Fresh Mint
Direction for making it
• Divide 2 Peaches and then remove its pit. Cut it into ½ inches of slices and place it in a parchment baking sheet then freeze it until it becomes solid.
• Switch on the stove and carry 4 cups of water to the rolling boil but the water needs to be cold then add 4 tea bags that are family sized. Cover it and steep it for 12 minutes after that remove tea bags and add 1 cup of granulated sugar into it and stir it until it dissolves completely.
• Pit and peel the remaining peaches or cut them into cube pieces then place them into the blender with the ½ cup of lemon juice.
• Crush the peaches until it gets smooth after it pushes it through a mesh sieve to remove its pulp. Then mix it with the leaves and after that stir it until it is fully combined then chills it well.
• Then serve it by adding frozen peaches to the tea or else you can garnish it with the fresh mint leave also.
Benefits of Taking Ginger Peach Tea
This beverage could also be taken with the ginger and it benefits the human health in many ways so some of its benefits are as follows:-
• It gives prevention form cough, cold and sore throat also.
• It also controls the stomach aching and diarrhea.
• Improves blood circulation in the body.
• It controls the nausea that is caused during pregnancy.
• It treats the cases of join or muscular pain, osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
• It also treats motion sickness and flatulence.
• Treats the cases of asthma, colic, cholera and headache too.
• It works wonderfully as an appetizer and works as laxative that helps in treating the cases of indigestions.
Uday writes often on masala chai hence the article. He loves to writes on hot bevarges and cocktails.