Tired of spending your hard earned dollars at expensive restaurants? Here is an inexpensive way to eat your favorite meals at home! I often dine at Chili's Restaurant and have found that this recipe, as well as many others, is easy to make in the convenience of my own home. Here is one of my favorite Chili's restaurant recipes.
1 (14 ½ ounce) can tomatoes and green chilies
1 (14 ½ ounce) can whole canned tomatoes (plus juice)
4 teaspoons jalapeños (canned, diced, not pickled)
¼ cup yellow onions (diced)
½-3/4 teaspoon garlic salt
½ teaspoon cumin
¼ teaspoon sugar
1. In food processor place jalapeños and onions.
2. Process for just a few seconds.
3. Add both cans of tomatoes, salt, sugar, and cumin.
4. Process all ingredients until well blended but do not puree.
5. Place in covered container and chill.
6. A couple of hours of chilling will help blend and enrich the flavor.
7. Serve with your favorite thin corn tortilla chips
32 servings with 4 cups.
There are many other recipes that I have including Monterey Chicken, fajitas, chicken fingers, and many more. These Chili's restaurant recipes are very convenient for those of you who want to save on time and money. Anyone who tries these recipes is sure to be satisfied with the end result, great tasting restaurant food at home. This recipe is also a good idea for people who love to entertain friends. They will surely be surprised by the quality of food coming from your kitchen. Chili's restaurant recipes such as this are just an example of the great food you can make in your own home.
Click the link below to find more Chili's restaurant recipes.