Wouldn’t you love to give your family a great Caesar Salad Recipe followed by a great risotto you cooked yourself every now and then. How about every day! How can you accomplish this with all your daily responsibilities at home and at work?
Well let’s start with Seven tips to help you cook dinner faster:
1. Plan your meals – use the weekend to plan the week you do not have to stick to the plan but you will not be worrying about what it is you need to cook today.
2. Use high quality ingredients – According to chef Gale Grand: “Quality ingredients are crucial, because you don’t have to do a lot to them. THAT’S THE CHEF’S TRICK. "
3. Do as much as you can the night before.
4. Marinate/Tenderize your meats – add flavor even when you are not there, if you do it the night before even better.
5. Keep multiple recipes handy – if you need to change the plans be ready with options.
6. Rethink your pantry - Keep the pantry well stocked with herbs and spices that will give you flexibility to prepare different dishes.
7. Serve straight to the plate – Use as few serving plates as you can, or even better use none, you will be happier during cleanup.
These are seven simple things you can do to make things go faster and easier for yourself. All this while improving the quality and taste of the food you prepare for your family.
We should always search for better and faster ways to get from the kitchen to the table in no time. Maximizing the time you spend with your family at dinner and bringing your family closer together.
My name is Hugo Felix. Visit me at http://www.TheMinuteGourmet.com and from risotto to Caesar Salad Recipes , we’ll show you countless tips and tools that will get you to dinner faster.