There are many advantages of purchasing grocery online as opposed to shopping from a traditional grocery store:
1. You save time in terms of driving to a physical grocery store, circling the parking lot looking for parking, meandering up and down the aisles, standing in line at the checkout counter, loading the groceries in your car, and driving home.
2. You are less likely to overspend if you purchase grocery online rather than visit a physical grocery store, because you are less likely to be side tracked and end up buying more than what you intended. Let's face it: It has happened to all of us: We go to the grocery store with a shopping list and wind up walking out of the store having bought a million other things that were not on the list!
3. If you have a physical handicap or impairment that prevents you from the physical labor associated with grocery shopping, then having your groceries delivered to you may well be a necessity more than a convenience.
4. If you live in a building that makes lugging grocery bags up and down a flight of stairs or elevators and down a hallway very difficult, then door-to-door grocery delivery would take care of this problem for you.
5. If you are extremely strapped for time, either due to your career, your school, a schedule that prohibits you from being able to get to the grocery store before it closes, or because of your family commitments, then you would be able to free up your time to do the things that really matter, if you were to purchase grocery online.
6. You can avoid the stress and hassle of having to drive to the grocery store, circle around the parking lot vying for a parking space, dragging your screaming and restless kids with you to the store, meandering through the crowded isles while trying to avoid a collision or traffic jam with other shopping carts, standing in a long line at the checkout counter, loading and unloading your car trunk with the groceries when you leave the store and arrive at home.
7. You can shop anytime you want, at your own convenience, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
8. You can automate your grocery deliveries, so that frequently purchased grocery items are shipped to you on a regular basis.
Is purchasing grocery online right for you?