Already on ArticleSlash?

Forgot your password? Sign Up

Forex Trading Tutorial - Learn the Basics of Winning and Successful Forex Trading

 


Visitors: 238

Forex trading tutorial - one of these can be very helpful in giving you the basic knowledge from which to launch a successful forex trading career. In this article, I want to give you a few beginner basics to start you on the right path.

Never Trade On Instinct

Never make a trade based on instinct. Always use logic. Think “Spok" in Star Trek. He would have made an incredible trader!

I had a friend who made lots of trades based on gut feeling. He did well for a couple of months and then he blew it all in a single day. His wife is still not happy about that!

Learn As Much As You Can

The forex market is not for lazy people. Sure, you don't need to know much to start trading. But you owe it to yourself to continually learn.

Don't worry - the great thing about learning forex is that it is so interesting. You learn about the world and it's politics and economics and about the psychology of people in general. You'll love it, I'm telling you!

Always Have An Exit Strategy

Let's say you place a trade because you think the price will go up. So, how long will you ride this trend? What if it goes higher than you expected? What if the price suddenly turns around?

Always have an exit strategy before placing a trade. Either bail out if the price falls against you by a fixed percentage or make a decision as to how long you will hold on if the price goes even further in your favour.

Never Risk More Than You Can Afford To Lose

I'll give you an example of this. I once lost 20% of my trading balance. I decided to go on what I thought was a sure thing and trade the remaining 80%.

You can never get it right all the time and on this occasion I lost that remaining 80%! That taught me a big lesson - never let emotions get the better of you and trade more than you can afford to lose.

Are you a beginner to forex or just know a little about it? Get yourself a solid foundation of basic forex knowledge with my free report and easy forex lessons here: Forex Trading Tutorial .

(409)

Article Source:


 
Rate this Article: 
 
Trading Price Action - A Forex Trading Tutorial
Rated 4 / 5
based on 5 votes
ArticleSlash

Related Articles:

Forex Strategy Trading Tips: How to Form The Patience Needed For Successful ..

by: Jay Molina (July 02, 2011) 
(Business/Career Advice)

Forex Trading Fact - Why Anyone Can Be Successful and How to Join The Winning 5%

by: Kelly Price (May 28, 2008) 
(Finance/Currency Trading)

Mini Forex Trading Learn the Tricks and Skills Needed to Succeed on Forex ..

by: Mikel Freije (September 23, 2008) 
(Investing/Day Trading)

Forex Currency Trading Can Make You a Rich Person, Only If You Learn Forex ..

by: William Alheim Jr (October 20, 2008) 
(Finance/Currency Trading)

Learn a Proven Forex Trading System So You Will Never Lose Money in Forex ..

by: Fred Jay (July 14, 2008) 
(Finance/Currency Trading)

Tutorial Forex Moving Averages Trading Forex With Indicators

by: John Hurt (July 24, 2008) 
(Finance/Currency Trading)

Forex Trading Tutorial - How to Make Money Automatically With Forex

by: Cory Sanders (August 13, 2008) 
(Finance/Currency Trading)

Forex Trading Fact Anyone Can Learn Forex Trading But the Majority Lose Why?

by: Kelly Price (July 22, 2008) 
(Finance/Currency Trading)

Forex Trading - The 3 Most Powerful Strategies for A Successful Forex Trading

by: Amy Peter (July 26, 2011) 
(Finance/Currency Trading)

Trading Price Action - A Forex Trading Tutorial

by: John Templeton (November 03, 2008) 
(Finance/Currency Trading)