1. Set up the proper business structure and take basic steps to ensure your business appears real and stable.
2. Get Your EIN Number from the IRS. ( Federal Tax ID) you can obtain this online.
3. Obtain proper occupational licenses to run your business legally.
4. Set up your business phone service and get listed with directory assistance in the businesses’ name.
5. Set up your business checking accounts when applying for business lines of credit. It is important to show you are a real entity.
6. Make sure you have a mailing address that can be verified by the lender or companies in which you are asking for credit. For example your home address can be used to apply for credit or virtual office. Make sure all your information is the same when you are setting up your company credit accounts.
7. Get set up with the business credit agencies when you are applying for credit. You should request your duns number. This number is a number that my be requested by banks and merchants when you are applying for credit it is your business credit score. Merchants and banks like to know you have the ability to pay them back. By having your company set up with the major business credit agencies and having a Duns number banks and merchants have the ability to check you out before they lend to you.
8. Once you have your structure in place identify companies you would like to do business with. Write down 10 companies to go and apply for credit from.
9. Start the application process go and apply for credit. ( My coaching program can help with these details)
10. Borrow or buy products and services from companies that will report your credit history to the major business credit reporting agencies such as Dunn & Bradstreet and Experian.
Entrepreneurs are usually hard - working, creative and willing to get the job done. Fortunately, those are the same qualities that will help you through the process of establishing business credit. Get started now! GO!
Motivated and focused, LaShannon Martin is prepared to encourage, inspire, educate and empower men and women from all walks of life to reach for the goals and never give up. La Shannon strongly believes that anyone can become successful and achieve their dreams given the proper guidance, education and effective resources because she has done it.
Born in Augusta, GA , La Shannon grew up with many challenges. Although she had a hard childhood she was determined to graduate from the hard life she was born into.
Once moving to Atlanta, La Shannon worked with several Companies and had a life she was not at all happy with. But, after hitting rock bottom and finding her way to purpose believing in her mind that she was better than her circumstances -La, Shannon was able pull herself up pay her way through college, she attended Morris Brown College and later attended Clark Atlanta University where she majored in Business and Marketing.
Through her education, she decided she wanted to have a stable lifestyle and work on becoming a successful Entrepreneur and start her own business.
In 1997 she opened the doors of her business where she assisted many with employment through her staffing agency Sunshine Staffing Services. In 2000, La, Shannon became involved in Real Estate Investing buying and selling houses by using the NO MONEY SYSTEM. .
As Ceo & Founder of “Entrepreneurs Jumpstart2 Success Coaching& Educational Services, La Shannon inspires and educate her clients globally. Her mission is to give power to families everywhere the tools to succeed and be happy with their lives. She believes nothing is impossible and everything is attainable. La Shannon's motto is “Action Speaks Louder Than Words and anyone can have the best Life has to offer!!"
La Shannon Martin