Many people would like to pay off their credit card debt. Use this simple formula to pay off your debt and get your life back in order:
1. Stop creating debt! If you want to eliminate your debt, the first step is to not create more of it.
2. Pay cash. Leave your credit card at home. Make a monthly budget that will allow you to live on cash. Use cash, checks, or a debit card for your purchases.
3. Get committed to a debt free plan. With a little focus, it's amazing what you can accomplish. Listed below is the best way to get started.
4. First, make a list of all of your debts.
5. Next, list the balances of each debt with the minimum monthly payment. For example, you may have a Mastercard with $2,000 and a minimum payment of $20.
6. After that, divide each debt by your minimum monthly payment. This will give you an estimate of how many months it will take you to pay it off each one.
7. Find a way to lower expenses and apply the savings to your first debt. For example, maybe you could start using coupons and save 10% on your grocery bill each month. Or maybe you could take your lunch to work instead of eating out and save over $100 a month. Now take this new savings and start eliminating your debt. Generally speaking, it's best to pay off the credit card with the smallest balance.
8. After your first debt has been completely paid off, roll the entire amount into the second debt. For example, if you were paying $20 a month to Mastercard and now it's paid off, go apply that same $20 a month to your second credit card. By the time you get to your last credit card, you'll have a sizable amount of money to attack the last bill.
9. Keep this rolling process up until you experience the debt relief you desire. Once you have your credit card debts paid, then you may want to start paying off other debts such as your car and house using this same idea. In fact, that's what some people do. You can have your credit cards, cars, and house totally paid for faster than you've ever thought possible buy using this system.
Pay Off Credit Card Debt - Sign up for our FREE debt elimination course that has helped many people obtain a debt-free, stress-free lifestyle.
(This one resource has helped hundreds of people. )
Can you afford not to have this information?
Visit http://www.turningdebtintowealthsecrets.blogspot.com for immediate access.