1. Find a way to develop your own financial income and wealth without being dependent on others. The best way to do this is to join a network marketing company, start a franchise, invent your own product or start your own business from scratch. Few people ever achieve wealth or financial independence working for someone else. Financial success does not happen by accident. It takes lots of motivation and careful planning and being your own boss permits this.
2. Pay yourself first. Every time you get a paycheck put at least 10% in a savings account. Achieving financial success requires that you save a portion of your income and that you avoid spending every penny. Saving money also requires discipline and this kind of discipline is what will ensure your financial security in the future.
3. Set a budget and stick to it. It can be difficult but it must be done if you plan on achieving financial success. When tempted to spend money on anything, which is not absolutely necessary, ask yourself if the item you want to purchase is really necessary and then wait a day before purchasing. Avoid credit cards like the plague. Use them only if you will pay them off at the end of the month and only when absolutely necessary for security reasons.
4. Seek advice from a financial advisor and or from other professionals. They can help you manage your money and give you advice about which investments are best for your situation. They can also help you plan for your future financial success and security.
5. Give away a portion of your income to others. Giving away some of your income to those in need or to a cause about which you are passionate will not only render you selfless but will increase your sensitivity to others and will increase your income.
6. Read books by others who have experienced financial success and follow their advice. They are successful for a reason and logic follows that if you do what they say then you will be successful too.
7. Have a mindset of abundance rather than scarcity. Many of us are programmed to think that we do not deserve or that we cannot earn a large income. We believe that we are limited as to the amount of financial success we can experience. The reality is that there are no limits to our income possibilities as long as we believe that we can achieve the wealth and financial success we desire and we are willing to do what it takes to get it.
AnnaLaura Brown is a successful home business owner who markets herself and her business on the internet. Subscribe to her free internet marketing E-course at http://www.onlinemarketinglessons.com. She can also be contacted via her website http://www.scentedcandlesclub.com