It would be such a huge lie to claim that the iPhone lacks in data usage trackers. However, it would not be a lie to claim that the majority of these devices provide just a few features or do just little to ensure that your data is being tracked accurately. This is where data usage app iPhone comes in handy. This valuable app helps users to be well posted on the amount of data they are using. It provides you with customized amount of alerts while providing in-depth statistics of your data usage. You can locate them by searching for data usage app iPhone free on your handset, and you get a list of them to download and use on your device.
Key features of data usage app are as follows:
1. It allows you to set limits of data usage on monthly, weekly or daily basis depending on what you consider suitable for yourself.
2. It enables to track as well as monitor your Wi-Fi and cellular data usage separately
3. When your billing period elapses, the app facilitates an automatic reset
4. If you want to be notified when specific percentage of your current data plan has been consumed during your current billing cycle, it sends you appropriate notifications from time to time.
5. You can compute your ideal data usage based on your present data consumption rate.
6. Get access to charts that usually display your data usage over a given period of time.
7. The app is user friendly as it teaches first time users how to use it
8. It is easy to establish exactly where data was used because it keeps track of this vital information.
9. It is a universal app which means that consumers can get an iPad and iPhone version in one package or purchase.
10. Some of them are absolutely free to download and use.
Strengths of data usage app
It would be an injustice if the fact that this app is thorough is not stated at this point. Different from the rest of the apps in the app store, data usage ensures that the user has set it up in the right manner every time it is launched. This powerful app notifies the user on the startup that he or she requires to do something if it is not in a position to keep track of your data thoroughly. What is more, the process of setting it up is quite easy as well. The only thing you need to do is go to settings, set up a billing cycle and then key in your data cap. After doing this, it will begin tracking your data and by default alert you upon hitting 50% usage. If you do not always want to be informed, you have an option of turning off such notifications. Being a highly comprehensive app allows it to handle essentially everything you want.
What are its shortcomings?
Data usage iPhone app does not have a lot of limitations to talk about. However, it has one disadvantage which every app carries; background problems. In order for this app to operate effectively, you must always remember to open it up each time you restart your iPhone to make sure that background tasks are running. This is actually not a fault of the app but of the company's (Apple) restriction on its every app.