You know, iPad/iPad 2 with a perfect 9.7" screen and marvelous computing power doesn't support Adobe Flash swf video, because Steve Jobs insisted that . swf files be loaded too slowly and too buggy, that's very reasonable. But if users wanna play . swf video on iPad/iPad 2, how to make it?
Here SWF to iPad software can help users convert Adobe Flash . swf files and Flash projectors to iPad . mp4 video for playback on Apple iPad/iPad 2 easily and efficiently, and with its professional technology, SWF Converter to iPad will keep output video/audio in good sync and devoid of no frame skip.
Besides, powerful SWF to iPad utility is able to convert embedded Flash videos (FLV) or linked Flash videos (FLV) to iPad. It can also rip SWF to MP3, AAC, M4A, WAV audio files for playing on iPad/iPad 2 freely.
- Convert SWF to iPad video (MP4)
- Convert SWF to MP4/MOV format
- Convert SWF to MP3, AAC, WMA, WAV audio
- Support SWF with ActionScript
- Support batch mode conversion
- Support recording audio and ripping audio to an independent file
- Perfectly convert embedded Flash videos (FLV) or linked Flash videos (FLV)
- Perfectly convert complicated Flash files and completely comply with the rule of WYSIWYG with excellent sound quality and picture quality
- Adopt Lower-Playback-Speed technology to achieve accurate audio and video synchronization and no frame loss
- Adopt audio-extracting technology, instead of recording, to 100% keep the original sound effect
- Enable users to set the beginning and ending time for the created video and effectively control the conversion process
Guide: How to convert SWF to iPad/iPad 2
1. Input the Flash Files
On opening the program, you will get the window for the single mode conversion. If you have only one file to convert, please go on with it. If many, you can click the “Switch to batch mode" tab on the top left to shift to the batch mode conversion.
Click “Browse" to input your flash files on your computer, and click “V" immediately behind to choose from “From Folder", “From IE Cache", and “Flash Projector", and there will be a dialog box pop up accompanying with each preference. In it, click the file name, and it will play automatically, then click “OK". On the right of the playing pane are the properties of the flash file. Click “Export" to set the export settings.
Click the “Camera" under the playing pane to take a picture of the current video, and click the “folder" to check the picture saving folder.
Tips: Click the “Original" in the box to set the background color. You can set the basic color or the DIY color as the background color.
2. Export Settings
① Click the box under “Profile", and a drop list will cascade, choose your output file format from it.
② Click the “folder" in the “Export to" box to set the output destination, and click “Locate", the destination folder will pop up immediately.
③ Select the check box before the “Rip Audio", and the audio will be extracted and generated as a single file. Click the folder on the right to browse for the audio destination folder, and click “Locate", the destination folder will pop up itself.
If you have chosen the “Manual Mode" conversion, the program will auto test the performance of the flash SWF file to find the best capture and conversion speed for you. Then the program will play the file for you to set start and end points of the capture.
Now start the conversion process.
The conversion completes, the rest is to enjoy your video on your iPad!
Free download SWF to iPad Converter supported, 100% Clean: No Viruses, No Spyware, No Adware.