Already on ArticleSlash?

Forgot your password? Sign Up

Data Integration Software – a Perfect Integration Tool for large and mid size Companies

 


Visitors: 211

There is fact that the data integration tools market will grow to $2.2 billion by 2010 but first question arise that how it would help to large and mid-sized businesses in terms of cost for data integration project. For Companies that have not much experience in data and application integration projects, there is an inclination to think that the cost factor for data integration tool will play the major role. The truth however is that it is normally consider that the data integration software only make up 20% of the total cost of the integration project and the remaining 80% being exhausted on services and training.

In order to make sure that your data integration project is accomplished on time and on specified budget there are some significant steps should be adopted during the evaluation process of your data integration software. The basic thing to realize is that the data integration software you buy will be supported and probably to some extent used by the enterprise that sold it to you. For this reason when selecting a data integration tool it's as important to ensure you are dealing with the right company as it is to evaluate the data integration tool itself.

Data integration software solves the critical business problems for the company having various outward-facing systems that are used by customers to complete multiple processes. For Example, one process offers customized product information to registered users who have expressed particular interests. Another process offers membership-management tools for customers in your partner program. A third process follows customers who have registered to come to upcoming events.

Unfortunately, the systems were all developed individually—one of them, by another company that your company acquired a year ago. Each of these process stores customer-related information in different formats and locations. to solve this type of critical business problems the data integration tools play the major role by integrating data and application from each process and filter this one place which help companies in analysis and improve the business ROI.

About Author:

Author is an expert on integration software and if you are looking data integration project then he will recommend best tips for selecting the right tool to manage the business. Compare Integration vendor

(385)

Article Source:


 
Rate this Article: 
 
SAP Business: One Chicago Market Review, Plus Customization, Integration & ..
Rated 4 / 5
based on 5 votes
ArticleSlash

Related Articles:

Integration Of Data

by: Anthony Schiffbauer (May 14, 2008) 
(Computers and Technology/Data Recovery)

SOA Data Integration – Increase the significance of organizational data

by: Denish Parker (April 27, 2010) 
(Computers and Technology/Software)

Data Integration - The 'Glue' That Holds Everything Together

by: Lora Bentley (March 27, 2008) 
(Computers and Technology)

ERP Integration - The Effective Sharing Of Data Across The Enterprise

by: Aaron Prather (December 18, 2007) 
(Business/Management)

Technology Decisions in Voice and Data Integration

by: Eddie Gordon (July 16, 2007) 
(Computers and Technology)

Advanced ETL Tools for Effective data integration B2B strategy

by: Denish Parker (April 27, 2010) 
(Computers and Technology/Software)

VoIP PBX - An Attractive Platform For Voice and Data Integration

by: Kristen Kiya (August 08, 2008) 
(Communications/VOIP)

Great Plains Dynamics GP Integration, Customization EConnect Tool Overview

by: Reinier L. (July 28, 2008) 
(Computers and Technology/Software)

Interoperability and Integration in Accounting Software

by: Philip Knight (December 11, 2012) 
(Computers and Technology/Software)

SAP Business: One Chicago Market Review, Plus Customization, Integration & ..

by: Andrew Karasev (January 10, 2007) 
(Computers and Technology)