Customer and Partner Integration Accelerator is a comprehensive solution that provides an out-of-the-box capability to quickly and easily exchange information with external entities such as partners, customers, suppliers, distributors and regulatory bodies by connecting them to a company’s on-premise systems and applications. This ready-to configure solution significantly improves implementation time while reducing complexity, risk and high maintenance costs of custom-coded solutions.
Key Features of data integration accelerator
- Setup data flows to integrate with partners and customers within hours or days:
· Consolidate in one place all the Connections, Formats, Protocols, Mapping Rules, Schedulers / Triggers and Data Flows for all your customers and trading partners
· Automate business processes including human WORKFLOW tasks rather than just moving data
· Accelerator should have graphical, point-and-click approach to creating and deploying integration flows.
· Data integration accelerator should include pre-built flows, templates and connectors that just need to be configured.
· Should have object-based architecture promotes reusable components and functionality across disparate custom, packaged and legacy applications.
Data integration accelerator should have a functionality which allows customers to send information in any format they want, rather than imposing your format. That will help to improve productivity of sales and delivery teams. Data integration accelerator helps organization to increase the business by enhancing the customer and partner relationship.
Data integration accelerator platforms can easily control the data migration, data consolidation, EDI integration and data warehousing projects – just to name a few – at costs that you were never able to achieve until now. So why you are waiting and go for advanced, data integration software which valued your organization on the top by reducing integration cost.
Author has over 10 years of experience in the IT industry and has broad technical expertise ranging from web applications to product marketing. Currently working in adeptia . His experience with state of the art, major data integration and business process management software products includes software design and development, technical leadership and project management.