PC Tattletale is a popular computer monitoring software program that lets you see everything that happens on any PC. But is it worth the money, and should you use it to make sure your loved ones don't get into trouble online? Read this article to find out.
What is PC Tattletale?
PC Tattletale is an easy to use parental control and computer monitoring software package developed by Parental Control Software LLC. In a nutshell, it allows parents and teachers to monitor kids’ activity on any given PC to make sure children are safe when they surf the Web.
How does PC Tattletale protect children online?
PC Tattletale does this by letting you easily observe what's happening on a computer, which sites children visits and who they talk to online, and immediately respond to dangerous situations before your loved ones get into trouble. By using PC Tattletale and talking to your children, you can protect them from abuse, online bullying on forums, and sites with illegal or adult content.
PC Tattletale gives you a plethora of tools that make monitoring a PC as easy as watching a VCR:
1. Monitors MySpace, FaceBook, and other social networking sites.
2. Records all keystrokes including passwords, “hidden characters" and “star characters", as well as MySpace and FaceBook account passwords.
3. Records both ways of chat conversations and instant messages like AOL, ICQ, MSN, Yahoo!, Google Talk and AIM.
4. Captures screenshots so you can literally see everything that's happening on a PC at any given time.
5. Monitors email and captures all inbound and outbound mail correspondence, including Outlook and Outlook Express, AOL Email, Eudora, MS Exchange Email, Hotmail, Yahoo!, MSN and GMail.
6. Records all application programs they've been using, including the time when the program was launched and how long it was used.
7. Records and monitors the entire Web history and all the sites anyone visits on a given PC. You can also easily block abusive or adult websites from being opened at all.
On top of it all, PC Tattletale is very straightforward and easy to use, and cannot be detected. The program does not appear on the Desktop, the Start Menu, Task Manager or anywhere else, and is completely invisible. However, many parents discovered that installing PC Tattletale and telling their children the PC is being monitored is often enough to prevent abuse and ensure their safety when they go online.
Overall, after testing this program extensively, we found that PC Tattletale is an excellent, affordable parental control software program, which parents should definitely consider to protect their children from dangerous experiences on the Net.
There's actually a lot more to this software than this article covers. For a complete PC Tattletale review as well as for PC Tattletale discounts be sure to visit Karen’ site at BestPricePicker. Com
Copyright 2008 Karen Finders