With an estimated one million child molesters online, parents need a way to ensure the safety of their children when they go online. Today we review PC Tattletale Internet Monitor for Kids software to find out if it really helps protect your children when they surf the Web.
How PC Tattletale helps safeguard your kids online
PC Tattletale by Parental Control Products, LLC is parental control software that allows parents to supervise everything their children are doing online. Here's top seven things PC Tattletale can do for you to help ensure your children's safety on the Net:
1. Shows you what you children have been doing online, in complete detail.
2. Records all email messages your children sent and received, including AOL, Hotmail, and other email accounts.
3. Records all chat conversations your children had with their peers.
4. Shows you which instant messages (IM) they sent or received, including ICQ, Google Talk, Yahoo! IM, and more.
5. Shows you your children's complete Web history, meaning what Web sites they visited and when.
6. Can even record which keystrokes they typed, and which software applications they launched.
7. Can record screen shots of what's happening on a PC, so you can literally see what your kids are doing.
Does PC Tattletale actually work?
Yes. We used PC Tattletale for a whole week to find out if it performs as advertised, and were quite happy with the results. The software is intuitive and easy to use, is completely undetectable, and does its job very well. We were able to record all activities on a test computer, including Web sites visited, software programs used, emails sent, and chat room messages received.
Because PC Tattletale worked so well in our testing, we would recommend this software to any parent seeking to protect their children on the Internet.
There's actually a lot more to PC Tattletale software than this article covers. For a complete PC Tattletale review , as well as for PC Tattletale discount coupons (20% OFF), be sure to visit Karen’ site today.
Copyright 2008 Karen Finders