Today, technology is moving towards the future of the wireless web. Mobile devices such as palmtops, handhelds, and cellular phones are becoming all the rage. “Short Messaging System” or better known as SMS, is the current trend of how people are interacting to each other, besides emails and phones. Now, I assume everybody who is reading this has an idea about what SMS is and its advantages. Today, around 95% of every mobile user use the SMS feature to be in touch with family, friends, colleague and their loved ones.
Shifting my point from mobile texting to sending FREE SMS from our application SMS India, I would first like to brief you on it and then share the advantages.
The best thing about this service is you can use this service for any mobile. It supports all mobile networks in India (both GSM & CDMA networks). SMS India do not entertain complete promotion of any business or advertisement for privacy purpose. The service is really fast and instant. Anyone can send bulk SMS to any number in association with telecom operators and mobile companies. Only that matter is you have to be relevant in message content. Your SMS should not be annoying or creating nuisance to other users personally.
What makes SMS India differ from Mobile Texting?
- It largely increases the effectiveness with its 160 characters length feature.
- Saves a huge amount of time from getting your cell phone and texting. Simply open another window application while you are working on your laptop/computer and send UNLIMITED FREE SMS.
- Makes your Identity in an innovative manner by displaying your name as the sender to the end user.
- Saves significant saving of money in mobile phone and e-paper.
- It makes managing the content easier than mobile phones.
- You can know the exact status of delivered message.
- Setup reminders and features to send auto birthday messages to your loved ones help to be close to them.
To end up today, I would share one of the biggest advantages that personally have found with SMS India. Well I am actually a guy who is bad with remembering dates, birthdays of friends or family even sometimes. There are so many things to remember even among work in today’s world that important does slip away on the day. Features with SMS India have saved me a lot from the time I have started using it. Saving respective birthday templates and getting them auto dispatched on the very day has made me closer to my loved ones. Setting up reminders for important meetings or appointments makes my day easier.
So if you don’t have an account yet, you can open it for free. Here is the sign up procedure:
Go to the website of the SMS India and enter the basic information such as Name, Date of Birth, E-mail, Profession, City, Monthly income, and Mobile Number. After registration you will receive a password on cell phone and registered e-mail. When you complete the verification process, you have to enter your mobile number and your to login.
To Register now go to http://smsindia.in/ now.