Dell Inspiron battery can be used different versions of Dell computers because of their adaptability. Dell Inspiron 9400 battery and Dell Inspiron 9300 battery fits with following laptops:
Dell Inspiron 6000, Dell Inspiron 9200, Dell Inspiron 9300, Dell Inspiron 9400, Dell Inspiron E1705, Dell Inspiron XPS Gen 2, Dell Inspiron XPS M170, Dell xps M1710. Dell inspiron battery usually uses three power cells. These are the four cells, six-cell and 9 cell battery. 9 is the largest number of batteries to store energy. In general, four batteries can last for 1.5-2 hours, 6-cell lasts 2,5-3 hours and 9 cell lasts about 3.5-4 hours. Therefore, you must consider the average user, but especially for the cell power.
According to Dell, the Inspiron 9400 battery life usually lasts 18 to 24 months; there will be a decrease in performance. At that time, you should consider changing your old laptop for a new accessory. The change of the battery is usually a simple procedure takes only few minutes to complete. The following are some tips to do it safely.
1. Before replacing your power cell turn off the dell inspiron 9400. Although not a requirement, is actually a precaution that will save you and your system to form any kind of damage.
2. Keep replacement power accessories and ready to close. It is best to remove the package before you open the battery compartment.
3. You have to plug the adapter into an outlet Inspiron 9400 and connect the power cord from your laptop.
4. Turn on the inspiron 9400 laptop and place it on a flat surface. Locate the battery lock. They are usually located in the back of the laptop near the front edge. You can also check the instruction manual. When you find the tab, insert it into the release position and pull the battery out of its age.
5. Simply pop the new Dell inspiron 9400 battery into place in order to install it. The alignment of this device is quite easy to figure out. In fact, only one side of the power cell can connect o the receptor pins which is located in the battery bay of your laptop.
6. Make sure you have properly locked latch after placing the cell replacement. If it is stuck in the unlocked position, then it will not work properly.
7. Keep connected new power cell to charge completely. You can check the payment status of the battery-shaped icon to the taskbar.
How to charge your new replacement Dell Inspiron 9400 battery?
- Initially, It is advisable to discharge the Dell Inspiron 9400 battery to 3% only and then fully charge for approx 12 hrs.
- Do not let the dell Inspiron 9400 battery discharge to 0% initially, as it makes the battery prone to damage.
- Battery once used must be recharged within 2 days without fail with above 50% before using it else it will cause damage.
- Dell Inspiron 9400 battery needs a cycle of discharging to 3% and then fully charging twice a week.
Dell Inspiron 9400 Laptop battery Usage Tips
- Turn down the LCD brightness of your portable device.
- Use built-in power management on your portable device.
- Turn off LCD or other unnecessary accessories when not in use.
- Set screen saver blank to 1 to 2 minutes of your notebook.
- Add more RAM if you have extra RAM expansion slot, it will reduce the usage of hard drive and it is power exhaustive.
- Close unused software in your notebook.
- Remove unused PC Cards or USB devices from your notebook.
- Don't watch DVD or play graphics intensive video games.
- Don't short circuit terminal or store your battery pack with metal parts.
- Don't drop or mutilate the battery pack.
- Don't expose to moisture or water.
- It is normal to get warm when charging or normal use. If it is getting too hot, there may be a problem with the device and qualified personnel should check it.
If you are looking for replacement dell inspiron 9400 battery and dell inspiron 9300 battery then visit our site 123discountshop.com. You will find high quality replacement laptop batteries at affordable prices.