All batteries are failed, stop working, and stop to function, or the end of their useful life span. This is the reality of a consumable product. But sometimes the batteries may warp, bubble, and even explode! The batteries can also fail because of incompatible designs or materials misnomer, and batteries can fail due to misuse or abuse to clients. The other factors that affect the life time, or the run time, of your new laptop battery include the design of the laptop, and the number of hardware that is plugged into your laptop, through its USB ports.
Most of the notebook computer market comes standard with an 8-core, 6-cell or 4-cell lithium-ion batteries. One standard 4-cell lithium-ion batteries are often ultra-thin products, but most such products have more number of cores can choose the battery for longer battery life.
Please note that in the early stages of use, Ni-MH battery performance is not worse than lithium. But nickel-power attenuation is not clear, therefore, on the whole, or Ni has better power than the lithium cost-effective. The performance of lithium nickel-hydrogen battery ratio is excellent, so overloading the use of the defect is not so obvious.
It is difficult to determine the run time of new laptop battery. The life time of the battery depends on how much power the components of the laptop demand. The parts that drain extra battery, and reduce the run time of new laptop battery, are:
- The hard drive
- The monitor
- Few other accessories such as CD/DVD rom.
There various replacement laptop batteries are available in the market like dell xps m1330 battery, dell latitude d620 battery, dell inspiron 510m battery, dell inspiron 1100 battery, dell inspiron 1300 battery , hp dv7 battery, acer aspire 5315 battery, dell inspiron 1520 battery , dell inspiron 1720 battery etc.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How to charge your new replacement laptop battery?
- For initial use, it is always advisable to discharge the replacement laptop battery to 3% only and then fully charge it (approx 12 hrs).
- Do NOT let the battery discharge to 0% initially, as it makes the battery prone to damage/short battery life/not holding the charge issues.
- Battery once used must be recharged within 2 days without fail with above 50% before using it else it will cause damage/short battery life issues/not holding the charge issues.
- Replacement laptop battery needs a cycle of discharging to 3% and then fully charging twice a week.
Replacement laptop battery Usage Tips:
- Turn down the LCD brightness of your portable device.
- Use built-in power management on your portable device.
- Turn off LCD or other unnecessary accessories when not in use.
- Set screen saver blank to 1 to 2 minutes of your notebook.
- Add more RAM if you have extra RAM expansion slot, it will reduce the usage of hard drive and it is power exhaustive.
- Close unused software in your notebook.
- Remove unused PC Cards or USB devices from your notebook.
- Don't watch DVD or play graphics intensive video games.
- Don't short circuit terminal or store your battery pack with metal parts.
- Don't drop or mutilate the battery pack.
- Don't expose to moisture or water.
- It is normal to get warm when charging or normal use. If it is getting too hot, there may be a problem with the device and qualified personnel should check it.
About the author: If you are looking for replacement Dell Inspiron 1545 battery or Dell Inspiron 6000 battery , you have come to the right place. We at 123discountshop.com provide the highest quality replacement laptop batteries for acer, toshiba, dell, hp, ibm, apple etc.