HP laptop battery power has long gone by way of many generations’ development, regardless of its size, capacity and type, it has undergone tremendous changes. Presently utilized in horsepower notebook computers mainly are nickel-hydrogen battery power tissues or lithium batteries. Horsepower laptop or pc battery power is usually composed by the battery power cover, wrap up and defense circuits and other components. Horsepower laptop or pc battery power is incredibly important, of sensible use.
Replacement for hp laptop battery is a rechargeable replacement hp battery pack. These hp laptop batteries are protected and secured against overcharge and short-circuits. To get HP batteries are cost-effective and long lasting.
HP battery also has some problems, mainly focused on the issue can not be used and calibration. Most models of HP laptop battery are of a protection circuit, when the HP laptop battery temperature is too high, discharge current when the HP laptop battery power may be automatically forced. Battery protection circuit in the temperature beyond the preset temperature protection circuit will automatically power off to protect batteries and HP laptop.
How to charge your replacement HP laptop battery?
- For initial use, it is always advisable to discharge the HP laptop battery to 3% only and then fully charge it (approx 12 hrs).
- Do not let the battery discharge to 0% initially, as it makes the battery prone to damage/short battery life/not holding the charge issues.
- Battery once used must be recharged within 2 days without fail with above 50% before using it else it will cause damage/short battery life issues/not holding the charge issues.
- HP battery needs a cycle of discharging to 3% and then fully charging twice a week.
HP laptop battery Usage Tips:
- Turn down the LCD brightness of your portable device.
- Use built-in power management on your portable device.
- Turn off LCD or other unnecessary accessories when not in use.
- Set screen saver blank to 1 to 2 minutes of your notebook.
- Add more RAM if you have extra RAM expansion slot, it will reduce the usage of hard drive and it is power exhaustive.
- Close unused software in your notebook.
- Remove unused PC Cards or USB devices from your notebook.
- Don't watch DVD or play graphics intensive video games.
- Don't short circuit terminal or store your battery pack with metal parts.
- Don't drop or mutilate the battery pack.
- Don't expose to moisture or water.
- It is normal to get warm when charging or normal use. If it is getting too hot, there may be a problem with the device and qualified personnel should check it.
We are highest laptop batteries seller on EBay, Amazon and Play. All of our items are directly purchased by various reputable manufacturers throughout the world. They have passed strict quality assurance procedures such as CE, ROHS.
Note: Sometimes, 100% compatible replacement HP laptop batteries can have slight deviation from the original HP batteries.
Replacement Hp laptop batteries: HP 6735s battery , HP 550 battery, HP Pavilion DV6 battery, HP pavilion dv9000 battery, Compaq 6720s battery etc.