It's a good idea to stay current with you battery updates from Apple. The latest one Battery Updater 1.4 improves the ability of Macbook batteries to maintain a charge when your computer is shut off for an extended period of time.
These are the models affected:
MacBook (13-inch), MacBook (13-inch Mid 2007), MacBook (13-inch Late 2006), MacBook (13-inch Late 2007), MacBook (13-inch, Early 2008), MacBook (13-inch, Early 2009), MacBook (13-inch, Late 2008)
About the product:
3 years warranty! Guarantee Quality! Brand New Apple Macbook laptop battery! Fast Shipping!
100% compatible with the OEM one!
CE, RoHS certified!
The Apple Macbook battery is specially designed to replace the APPLE macbook batteries and available at the discount prices.
We use high quality battery cells for Apple Macbook Battery or Macbook Pro Battery
- Battery type: Li-ion
- Voltage: 11.1V (Compatible with 10.8V)
- Capacity: 4400mAh
- Weight: Average 305g
- Product type: Replacement battery
- Condition: Brand NEW
Note: Sometimes, 100% compatible Apple Macbook replacement laptop batteries can have slight deviation from the original Apple Macbook battery.
eg. 11.1V Apple Macbook battery could be used with a 10.8V macbook battery and vice versa.
Replacements for following Apple Macbook laptop batteries:
A1045 A1078 M9325
M9325G M9325G-A M9325G/A
M9325GA M9756 M9756G
Mini card reader + SD card adaptor
OR Multiple card reader worth GBP 9.99
Depending on stock availability
How to charge your new Apple replacement Macbook battery?
- For initial use, it is always advisable to discharge the Apple laptop battery to 3% only and then fully charge it (approx 12 hrs).
- Do NOT let the battery discharge to 0% initially, as it makes the battery prone to damage/short battery life/not holding the charge issues.
- Battery once used must be recharged within 2 days without fail with above 50% before using it else it will cause damage/short battery life issues/not holding the charge issues.
- Apple Macbook battery needs a cycle of discharging to 3% and then fully charging twice a week.
Apple Macbook battery Usage Tips:
- Turn down the LCD brightness of your portable device.
- Use built-in power management on your portable device.
- Turn off LCD or other unnecessary accessories when not in use.
- Set screen saver blank to 1 to 2 minutes of your notebook.
- Add more RAM if you have extra RAM expansion slot, it will reduce the usage of hard drive and it is power exhaustive.
- Close unused software in your notebook.
- Remove unused PC Cards or USB devices from your notebook.
- Don't watch DVD or play graphics intensive video games.
- Don't short circuit terminal or store your battery pack with metal parts.
- Don't drop or mutilate the battery pack.
- Don't expose to moisture or water.
- It is normal to get warm when charging or normal use. If it is getting too hot, there may be a problem with the device and qualified personnel should check it.