Everyone needs a laptop battery which gives more than 3 hours backup. How long your laptop battery last? It depends on how you use your Dell computer. Having additional batteries gives you the comfort of knowing that you can keep working even if your original Dell Inspiron 6000 dies.
The Dell Inspiron 6000 battery used in Dell notebooks are made to run for longer time period. As the Dell laptop battery is the most important and used part of a laptop it crashes down faster but this involves the fault of the laptop user itself rather than the manufacturing company. You should also find some tips to keep your Dell Inspiron 6000 battery life run longer.
Following are some simple suggestion or tips:
- If you are not using your laptop for a longer time period take out the Dell Inspiron 6000 battery from the laptop and keep it at a room temperature. Keep it safe from either a very hot or cold temperature as that damages the Dell laptop battery and affect its performance.
- If you have purchased a replacement and extra battery for your laptop, recharge them to the fullest before use ad that becomes a factor of reducing Dell Inspiron 6000 battery life and performance.
- All extra features including DVD usage, wireless card, Bluetooth, multimedia activities, games, scheduled tasks and ports should not be used while running your Dell laptop battery. You may use the laptop touchpad mouse rather than an external one as it takes up more battery. Also turn off auto-save feature in MS Office or other programs that may have it on.
- Change your computer settings to the lowest one on battery so that once you take out the laptop ac adapter from the socket those settings are applied automatically. This will save you time and energy of changing them every time you use your Dell Inspiron 6000 battery or Dell 6000 battery.
- Constantly charging the laptop battery also reduces its life. You can understand this fact by thinking that battery does a best job what it is made for and that is storing enough electricity in itself and run without power circuit.
- Use the features like hibernation or standby mode when you are away from the computer to save more battery rather than keeping it on screensaver. Hibernation option can be used if you are planning to stay away from the computer for longer time period while standby mode is ideal if you are away for shorter time. Display your LCD brightness to save more battery power. Use an original Dell Inspiron 6000 battery and an original charger to maximize your battery performance.
- Turn down the LCD brightness of your portable device.
- Use built-in power management on your portable device.
- Turn off LCD or other unnecessary accessories when not in use.
- Set screen saver blank to 1 to 2 minutes of your notebook.
- Add more RAM if you have extra RAM expansion slot, it will reduce the usage of hard drive and it is power exhaustive.
- Close unused software in your notebook.
- Remove unused PC Cards or USB devices from your notebook.
If you are looking for the best brand new Inspiron 6000 battery or dell Inspiron 6000 battery at the most preferred price, you have come to the right place. We provide the highest quality laptop batteries like dell laptop battery, hp battery, acer battery, toshiba battery etc.