With the development in technology and technological devices, IT industry has climbed relentlessly in the past decade. In order to gain expertise and to go for innovations in this field, one best way is to identify your area of expertise, relevant skills and knowledge. All these things can be helpful in choosing a desired certification or affirmations to help you better explore your filed and make the most of your abilities and skills to make a successful IT career.
HP2-H30 HP Certifications- The Best to Get
HP is a well-known name when it comes to Information Technology. It has always served its customers and professionals with its wide variety of products and certification to make IT an amazing experience for them.
HP2-H30 Exams known to develop highly professional and amazing certifications that can help professionals to make their Cloud IT experience amazing. It is known for making programming interesting and providing a deep understanding of different tools, systems and techniques.
Why choosing Sales Essentials?
The Sales Essentials of HP Workstations, HP2-H30 Certification is designed and developed for the HP sales and partner professionals to make workstations programming and other tools work effectively and smoothly. Candidates who achieve this certification have edge over other competitors as these certifications provide great opportunities getting a successful customer engagement, Increased Sales, etc.
Topics of HP2-H30
The HP2-H30 Exam Study Guides consists of seven sections. The exam is multiple choice based that have 50 questions, the test time required to complete is 75 minutes. The sections of this exam are designed to develop professional’s analytical, critical and technical skills. This will help them to better understand workstation systems, tools and other elements. Following are the topics along with the percentages covered by Sales Essentials of HP Workstations exam:
- Family Portfolio: from this section about 30 % of the exam will be covered. It deals with work stations and mobile stations.
- The Use of HP Z Displays: It covers about 20 % of the exam. This section deals with communicating and defining of HP displays, Determination of market and industry trends and analysis supporting sales.
- Selling the Value: about 20% will be included in the exam from this section. It includes explaining key technologies of HP workstations and articulating benefits of it to customers
- Effectively Positioning of Business Desktops: from this section about 10% will be included in the exam. It deals with exploring and understanding key customers decisions criteria.
- E-Book 14 Mobile: covers 12 % and includes describing of main features and customer values, identifying target users etc.
- E-Book 15 Mobile Workstation: this section will cover about 4%. This section includes describing the major selling points, different business benefits and identifying major differentiators.
- HP E-Book 17 Mobile Workstation: this section consists of 4 % of total exam and involves targeting key customers.
HP2-H30 makes life easier
Getting HP2-H30 Certification isn’t easy, but once you achieve it; this will help you to make your career in IT a successful one and also will make your experience with technology an amazing one.