Have you been sweating trying to download some nice movies to your Sony PSP? I am going to give you a quick and simple way to do this. Simple follow the steps below:
Firstly, you must have the following:
*Memory stick PRO DUO should be 128mb and higher for video usage.
*If you would have to pull the videos from your DVD to PC, then you need to get a DVD ripper.
Now, let's get going. I believe you have the above. You will have to convert and upload the videos to your PSP.
This is how you do it:
1. Switch to settings on PSP.
2. Connect your PSP to PC using your USB cable.
3. When the PC has recognized your PSP, go to the VIDEO. If there is none, create it.
4. Go to a site where you can download a PSP video converter. Download and install.
5. Once the PSP video converter is installed, click the “convert" tab after, go and click on current conversion, then click on convert.
6. Find your desired video (WMV/AVI/MPG/FLV)
7. Click on start. When this is done, follow through to the next step because the conversion will take some few minutes.
8. When you are through with this, go to my documents->converted videos->PSP->MPEG-4AVC.
Find your video there and copy it to the video folder.
9. Cancel USB connection
10. Go to video, select your movies and watch.
NOTE->I have written the above with the belief that you have already read the user manual of your PSP which is what you have to do first.
Wondering how to turn your psp into a master entertaining device? Get fantastic downloads, Rippers, converters and other amazing tools at