If you need a unique gift for someone special in your life, then pick up an iPod Shuffle. This extremely small mp3 player can be customized for an incredible personalized gift. If you want to give a gift that they will enjoy and will remember how thoughtful you are, then this gift is what you want to give.
Apple's little iPod Shuffle was totally redesigned in 2006. It became smaller at only 1.62 inches long. The biggest improvement is the integrated clip. This small mp3 player looks like a small colorful clip. You can clip it to your pocket, jacket, belt, or hat. And it only weighs about half a ounce. And that includes the rechargeable lithium battery.
Apple took a product that was small and improved it by making it smaller with an integrated clip. If you exercise, you'll put this on your must have list. It holds about 12 hours of music and has about 12 hours of battery life.
The iPod Shuffle is one present that is extremely versatile in how you can customize it for the receiver. Here are 7 ways to customize your Shuffle to create the perfect gift.
1. Give an iPod Shuffle in whatever color you want. Apple just rolled out a new set of colors. When they first released it, the Shuffle only came in silver. Now you can get one in pink, green, silver, blue, and orange.
Many people who already have an iPod are getting one of the new Shuffles because they are so small and easy to attach to your clothing. So give someone you love a little Shuffle in a lively color even if they already have an mp3 player.
2. To show your romantic side, you could give your loved one a list of songs that you both enjoy together. This will transform their iPod into a romantic Shuffle. When they grab their Shuffle, they will be taking with them the memories that you both have created.
3. If the recipient of your gift is an active person, consider filling their Shuffle with Rocky Balboa type songs that are upbeat and victorious. This will encourage them as they exercise.
4. Another customization is religious music for times when they want to focus on something bigger than themselves. For example, contemporary Christian music is such a big market that even large record labels, like Sony, have Christian music divisions. So you are sure to find something that would soothe their soul.
5. Fill their iPod Shuffle with songs that they would want to sing along with whenever the song is playing. These are usually upbeat popular songs that everyone has heard on the radio. For example, everyone has to sing along with Kool & The Gang when they sing Celebration. This music will give the receiver permission to express themselves with abandon. And that's a great way to relieve stress.
6. Give them oldies that they grew up on or oldies that they do not yet have in their collection. These types of songs can transport them into another time. It's almost like watching them go on a mental vacation back in time when they are listening to songs they grew up on.
7. You could load their new Shuffle with holiday songs. Use romantic songs for Valentine's Day. Patriotic songs will be easy to find for Independence Day. You can find some tunes that say thanks for Thanksgiving. And, of course, Christmas songs are the easiest to find. You could call this their Holiday Shuffle.
With all these ideas to ignite your imagination, you will easily be able to customize your gift of music. This gift has flare and incredible usefulness. Giving an iPod Shuffle that is personalized specifically for your recipient will make a unique gift for any occasion.
If you like this article by Danny Snyder, you'll love http://www.pickperfect.com where you'll discover “How To Pick The Perfect Gift For Every Occasion. " You can easily sign up for our ezine and get great tips on impressing your friends and family with your gift giving expertise. Then your thoughtfulness will be the topic of their conversations. If you have a fascinating gift giving story, it could be published in our next book. To have your inspiring story about gift giving published, click: http://www.pickperfect.com/share-your-story